Accounts Payable Lead (R7220)
Let Us Power Your Potential
Taylor Corporation is a dynamic, diversified company with big plans for the future ― and your career. We power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Venture Solutions is seeking an Accounts Payable Lead to work at our Arden Hills, MN location. This role is responsible for all aspects invoice processing, reporting and vendor support. This person will report directly to the Controller and work closely with various corporate teams and finance personnel across other locations. This position requires a detail-oriented person with initiative to improve processes and the ability to work in a dynamic and changing environment.
- Serve as team lead on technical matters
- Process accounts payable invoices, ensuring proper documentation and approval
- Accurately apply general ledger coding to invoices
- Validate receiving for services
- Manage the new vendor setup process
- Track recurring invoices to facilitate month end accounts payable accrual
- Maintain various accounts payable reports, ensuring accuracy
- Assist in month end close activities as requested
- Respond to vendor inquiries
- Assist with internal and external audits
- Provide excellent internal and external customer service
You Must Have:
- 5+ years of progressive accounts payable experience, preferably in manufacturing industry
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a dynamic and changing environment
- Ability to critically analyze and resolve issues
- Well-developed interpersonal skills with ability to establish credibility and forge relationships with vendors
We Would Also Prefer:
- 2-year Accounting or Finance degree
- Experience with Lawson or other automated accounting systems
Here is how we are going to keep you safe in the workplace:
Our focus continues to be on our employees and their wellbeing, and we have taken steps to ensure your safety in all our facilities. The following are workplace safety guidelines in each of our Taylor locations:
- Work from home in accordance with CDC and state guidelines
- Masks are provided and required in all our facilities
- Employees will maintain at least 6 feet of distance whenever possible
- We have hand sanitizer and soap & water readily available
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of high traffic areas
- Communication & Action Plans if one of our employees shows symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Venture Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.