Customer Experience Manager (R3164 )
Corporate Graphics International, Inc. is looking for a Customer Experience Manager. As a Customer Experience Manager (CEM) you will be leading a client services team and interact with current and prospective customers. This leadership role is critical to driving operational eﬀectiveness across Client Services in support of our commitment to be our client’s ﬁrst choice for their critical communication solutions.
Within the Client Services function, you will be responsible to lead our continued transformation from strong partner to advisor with our clients. You will drive organizational eﬀectiveness through identifying continuous improvement opportunities in current workﬂow and processes and lead the Client Services team to deliver exceptional customer service, resulting in business growth and retention.
- Motivate, coach and lead a team to deliver a consistent and exceptional customer experience every time.
- Ensure team successfully establishes, manages and exceeds customer expectations throughout any engagement
- Recruit, hire, train, consistently coach and retain team members
- Manage efficiency by staffing customer service to meet the fluctuations in customer demands and programs.
- Maintain professional, proactive and effective communication while sharpening similar skills within the team.
- Research and lead new product options
- Partner with Sales team on customer presentations.
- Update and document quality processes and standards
- Own and elevate the customer experience regardless of issue or source.
- Provide cross-functional leadership and represent voice of the customer at all levels of the organization to raise our level of overall performance.
- Openly communicate with peers, internal customers, management, operations, and learning & development staff to promote customer service needs and departmental standards and goals.
- Consistently review and provide input to training improvements for our teams.
- Validate work product reviews and necessary checks and balances are in place across the customer experience and identify improvement opportunities; provide constructive and documented feedback as needed.
- Set priorities, track activity, manage workflow, identify opportunities and help allocate resources to meet customer deadlines and build strong business relationships.
- Develop teams’ ability to effectively present and discuss the products and services of the company to customers in a way that conveys an image of quality, integrity, and superior understanding and delivery of customer needs.
- Lead complex customer and company-focused projects and deliverables.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or other related field
- Minimum 7 years of customer service, sales or marketing experience or a combination of education and experience
- Document management, marketing, technology or growth industry experience
- Robust presentation skills and business presence
- Demonstrates professionalism and diplomacy with the ability to influence others and achieve positive outcomes
- Strong leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Excellent MS Office Software skills;
- Ability to adapt to new technologies.
- Marketing and/or sales experience preferred
- com experience desired
About Our Company
Our Total Rewards package of benefits and compensation reflects our bold commitment to creating opportunity and security for employees.
We offer a competitive base salary, and an attractive benefit package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K, incentive compensation plan, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday pay.
Corporate Graphics International has more than 35 years’ experience providing corporate identity solutions and marketing solutions to the world’s most well respected brands. We have six locations in the United States as well as Canada, Mexico, UK and most recently China. We are best in class leading the corporate identity programs for Fortune 1000 customers and are a subsidiary of Taylor Corporation, a Minnesota-based, global leader of personal communication products, technologies and services that connect people and grow businesses.
To learn more about Corporate Graphics International, visit our web site at http://www.cgintl.com/.