Software Developer (R8581)
Let Us Power Your Potential
Taylor Corporation is a dynamic, diversified company with big plans for the future ― and your career. We power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Amsterdam Printing is seeking an experienced Software Developer to join our team. This role is designed for potential growth and learning within a global IT infrastructure supporting a large promotional products business.
- Planning, analysis, and implementation of web and windows software applications.
- Quality assurance including unit testing, bug reports, and automated notifications.
- Following new technology and best practices, enhancing technical policies and standards.
- User training and documentation.
- Contributing technical and process knowledge/skills within project teams, including involvement in e-commerce and web development business initiatives.
- Other duties as assigned, including server/IIS setup, database maintenance, and overall IT project planning.
You Must Have:
- Experience with C#, .NET Core 3.1, ability to write structured code.
- SQL Server (schemas, queries, stored procedures) – Should be able to write store procedures and interact with SQL server database using .Net.
- WCF/WebAPI services – should have some experience with backend web services development.
- Ability to work independently and in team environment.
- Ability to work closely with users throughout the lifecycle of application development and deployment.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent amount of experience.
- 2+ years of programming experience.
- Ability to demonstrate programming knowledge level.
We Would Also Prefer:
- Familiar with MVC.
- Source Control with Git and TFS.
- IIS Server (site setup, configuration).
- Test Driven Development.
Here is how we are going to keep you safe in the workplace:
Our focus continues to be on our employees and their wellbeing, and we have taken steps to ensure your safety in all our facilities. The following are workplace safety guidelines in each of our Taylor locations:
- Work from home in accordance with CDC and state guidelines
- Masks are provided and required in all our facilities
- Employees will maintain at least 6 feet of distance whenever possible
- We have hand sanitizer and soap & water readily available
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of high traffic areas
- Communication & Action Plans if one of our employees shows symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Amsterdam Printing is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.