Shipping Clerk (R5246)
As a Shipping Handler with Navitor Specialty Products, you will be responsible for all shipping functions which include but are not limited to cart runs, checking in orders, boxing, labeling, posting, moving skids and loading trucks all while maintaining excellent quality and production standards. You must be highly motivated with a great work ethic and work well individually and in a team setting. You must also be able to multi-task and work well in a fast paced environment.
- Monday - Friday 9am - 5:30pm
- Accurately place complete order together if there are multiple parts
- Tape and assemble packages
- Print and pack invoices
- Post orders using a computer system
- Operate the carousel
- Maintain a clean working environment and maintain equipment needed to ship orders timely
- Follow safety requirements for the position
- Encourage and be part of 'Always a Better Way' changes in the work place
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One to two years experience in a related environment preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, and meet set deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Basic computer knowledge required
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds on a consistent basis
About Our Company
Our Total Rewards package of benefits and compensation reflects our bold commitment to creating opportunity and security for employees.
We offer a competitive base salary, and an attractive benefit package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K, incentive compensation plan, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday pay.
Navitor Inc. is one of America’s largest commercial wholesale printers, delivering innovative programs, services and technologies exclusively to our community of resellers. Headquartered in Minnesota and with manufacturing facilities nationwide, Navitor provides print resellers and distributors the industry’s widest portfolio of personalized print and custom business identity products. Navitor is part of the Taylor Corporation family of companies. For more information, visit our website at Navitor.com.
Navitor is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.