Marketing Specialist (R7223)
Let Us Power Your Potential
Taylor Corporation is a dynamic, diversified company with big plans for the future ― and your career. We power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Navitor is looking for a Marketing Specialist in North Mankato, MN. This person will be responsible for developing and executing creative design for new product development, marketing communication, copywriting and research for our Online Marketplaces Channel.
- Assist the Creative Services Manager and support the Creative Services team with marketing activities specific to the Online Marketplace Channel
- Create dynamic supporting content that will assist in increasing the sales of a broad variety of products
- Construct images for online listings through detailed photo manipulation
- Coordinate and manage the creation of a wide range of marketing communications for multiple marketplaces
- Prepare engaging written copy for the marketplaces and other outlets as needed
- Assist when able with product design for our Online Marketplaces Channel
- Market and competitor research
You Must Have:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Graphic Design, Business Administration or related field
- 3+ years’ experience in Copywriting, Marketing, and Graphic Design
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Proven success developing a creative strategy and ability to execute projects in a fast-paced environment
- Strong copywriting, product design, and research skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task successfully in a deadline-intensive environment
- Ability to learn quickly, self-teach, take initiative and adapt easily to changes
- Proficiency with MS Office Suites
- Portfolio of design and written work
We Would Prefer:
- Direct experience in the print industry
- Strong creative background, up to date on industry trends
About Taylor Corporation
Taylor Corporation is one of the top 3 graphic communications companies in North America. We solve complex communication challenges for more than half of the Fortune 500 and have a tight-knit team of 12,000 employees nationwide. Life at Taylor is fast-paced and ideal for those who love to grow. We’re also big on work-life balance and you’ll see that in our comprehensive benefits package. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Navitor is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.