Marketing Coordinator (SaaS) (R1584 )
ComplyRight, Inc. is a multi-channel marketing and product development company specializing in labor law, HR and tax solutions that create a bridge between what the law requires and what makes sense for businesses. We are seeking an experienced Marketing Coordinator to join our SaaS Marketing team. Our team is looking for a motivated individual who is passionate about e-commerce, supporting the full customer lifecycle, and is committed to success. You must have the proven ability to manage online marketing programs that can support the team’s lead generation efforts.
- Plan and coordinate optimization of website content, landing pages, email and more to drive new sales and traffic
- Plan and coordinate prospect and customer content (blog articles, social media posts, email newsletters, etc) detailing the latest product updates, help videos, usage guides, etc.
- Assist with Webinars set-up, execution and follow-up
- Analyze performance of marketing efforts and identify next steps
- Assist in creating messaging for products, programs and online initiatives
- Assist in developing strategies for SEO, Email, Social Media, and Customer Success
- Assist in implementing consistent branding and positioning across all channels
- Contribute ideas to improve departmental processes and efficiencies
- May perform other marketing and online tasks as needed
- B.A./B.S. in Business, Marketing, Communications or similar discipline
- Minimum 2 years related work experience with online marketing
- Experience coordinating projects related to e-commerce websites
- Experience with Microsoft Office and especially strong with Excel
- Basic understanding of Search Engine Optimization Best Practices, Email Marketing, Content Marketing, Social Media Marketing, and web design
- Strong writing, communication and interpersonal skills; this position works closely with Marketers, Designers, Developers, additional internal departments
- Demonstrated organizational skills, follow through and detail-orientation
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task successfully in a deadline-intensive environment
- Ability to learn quickly, self-teach, take initiative and adapt easily to changes
- Ability to work as part of a team and desire to stretch boundaries and personal growth
- Experience using analytics tools, such as Google Analytics, a plus
- Experience with website wireframe creation tools (e.g., MockFlow) a plus
About Our Company
Our Total Rewards package of benefits and compensation reflects our bold commitment to creating opportunity and security for employees.
We offer a competitive base salary, and an attractive benefit package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K, incentive compensation plan, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday pay.
ComplyRight, Inc. is a multi-channel marketing and product development company specializing in labor law, HR and tax solutions that create a bridge between what the law requires and what makes sense for businesses. Agile, technically fearless, with an eye on growth - that’s ComplyRight Innovation. Our employees are our most important asset. Each employee is an integral part of our operation and success. We want the best, brightest, most enthusiastic and most productive people, interested in a friendly - yet challenging and rewarding - place to work.