Remote (MN) Technical Support Representative - Temporary (R7985)
Come Work with Us!
Taylor Corporation is a growing, dynamic company with big plans for the future ― and our people. Family owned and proud of it, we power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re in this for the long haul.
Ready to build a career? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Corporate Graphics Commercial is looking for a Temporary Technical Support Representative to work remotely through April/May. This position requires exceptional communication skills, advanced technical skills, and the ability to support end-users with varying levels of technical knowledge. This person will be responsible for providing superior customer service and software support for our proprietary software while working from home
- Creation and publication of group photo books including yearbooks, church directories, and sports books.
- Multiple positions available in North Mankato starting between now with the assignment ending in April/May.
- 8 hour shifts are available from 8am-4:30p, Mon-Fri.
- Varying 8 hour shifts between the hours of 7am-7pm may be offered later in the season.
You Must Have:
- Experience in computers and, ideally, experience in creating online photobooks or using page layout programs.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to successfully manage your own time.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to communicate effectively through written and oral communication in a courteous, professional and timely manner.
- Ability to use and learn page layout software.
- Ability to document and communicate technical issues and solutions.
- Ability to solve problems and think laterally (solving problems through an indirect and creative approach).
- Ability to offer solutions to problems, based on knowledge of computers and the application.
- A stable internet connection.
We Would Also Prefer:
- Previous experience in creating yearbooks using InDesign or browser-based software applications
- Experience with multiple operating systems and trouble-shooting hardware and network issues
Here is how we are going to keep you safe in the workplace:
Our focus continues to be on our employees and their wellbeing, and we have taken steps to ensure your safety in all our facilities. The following are workplace safety guidelines in each of our Taylor locations, in accordance with CDC and state guidelines:
- Masks are provided and required in all our facilities
- Employees will maintain at least 6 feet of distance whenever possible
- We have hand sanitizer and soap & water readily available
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of high traffic areas
- Communication & Action Plans if one of our employees shows symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Corporate Graphics Commercial is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.