Part-Time Order Picker (R8739)
Come Work with Us!
Taylor Corporation is a growing, dynamic company with big plans for the future ― and our people. Family owned and proud of it, we power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re in this for the long haul.
Ready to build a career? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Taylor Warehouse & Distribution is seeking a Part-Time Order Picker to join the team at our Monroe Twp., NJ, facility! This position is responsible for operating material handling equipment to move product within the warehouse while maintaining the organization of the warehouse.
- Monday – Friday with overtime as required
- Start time flexible, must be able to stay until 8:00 PM, and work no less than 20 hours per week.
- Ensures accuracy of picking customer orders
- Perform quality checks
- Verifies stock availability and stock shelves
- Repackage orders
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment
- Cleans and maintains a safe working environment
- Maintains related records
You Must Have:
- Previous experience operating a Cherry Picker/Order Selector
- Ability to use RF Scanner
- Regular and reliable attendance is required
- Good verbal communication skills are necessary for communicating with press operators, coworkers and carriers concerning shipping requirements
- Achieve and maintain quality and/or production standards.
- Attention to detail
We Would Also Prefer:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1+ years warehouse or job-related experience.
Here is how we are going to keep you safe in the workplace:
Our focus continues to be on our employees and their wellbeing, and we have taken steps to ensure your safety in all our facilities. The following are workplace safety guidelines in each of our Taylor locations:
- Masks are provided and will be required in all our facilities
- Employees will maintain at least 6 feet of distance whenever possible
- We have hand sanitizer and soap & water readily available
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of high traffic areas
- Communication & Action Plans if one of our employees shows symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Taylor Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.