1st Shift Material Handler (R8711)
Start a new career with us!
Taylor Corporation is a growing, dynamic company with big plans for the future ― and our people. Family owned and proud of it, we power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re in this for the long haul.
Your Opportunity: Taylor Corporation is looking for a Material Handler to join the team at our Radcliff, KY, facility!
• Unload/Stage incoming shipments with various MHE equipment.
• Prepare/breakdown inbound shipment for accuracy validation
• Put away of product into correct locations via MHE equipment
• Pull orders accurately via paper/electronic orders via MHE equipment.
• Operate forklift and/or related material moving equipment to designated areas.
• Perform general warehouse housekeeping including sweeping, mopping, emptying trash
• Follow all safety procedures in operating equipment and performance of job duties
• 6:45AM-3:15PM 1st shift
You Must Have:
• Ability to safely operate a forklift and use a computer operating system to track inventory
• Ability to follow instructions
• Ability to work as a team member and independently
• Flexibility to perform a variety of job assignments
• Familiar with basic computer operations
• Math skills including addition, subtraction, fractions and decimals are required to follow
• Ability and willingness to perform repetitive tasks
• Ability to follow safety procedures
• Prior warehouse/receiving experience
We Would Also Prefer:
• High School Diploma or the equivalent
• Experience in a production related environment
• 0-3 years of experience in the field or in a related area
Here is how we are going to keep you safe in the workplace:
Our focus continues to be on our employees and their wellbeing, and we have taken steps to ensure your safety in all our facilities. The following are workplace safety guidelines in each of our Taylor locations:
- Masks are provided and will be required in all our facilities
- Employees will maintain at least 6 feet of distance whenever possible
- We have hand sanitizer and soap & water readily available
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of high traffic areas
- Communication & Action Plans if one of our employees shows symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19
About Taylor Corporation
Taylor Corporation is one of the top 3 graphic communications companies in North America. We solve complex communication challenges for more than half of the Fortune 500 and have a tight-knit team of 12,000 employees nationwide. Life at Taylor is fast-paced and ideal for those who love to grow. We’re also big on work-life balance and you’ll see that in our comprehensive benefits package. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Taylor is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.