Printing Press Folder Operator (R5672)
Want a job? Look elsewhere.
Want a career? Look here.
Taylor Corporation is a growing, dynamic company with big plans for the future ― and our people. Family owned and proud of it, we power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re in this for the long haul.
Ready to build a career? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Printing Press Folder Operator -We will train
Navitor Folders , a division of Taylor Corporation, is seeking a Printing Press Folder Operator to be responsible for the setup, adjustment and operation of the folder machinery (the feeder, folding plates and delivery) to meet the specifications of the customer’s order.
- Customize the mechanics on the equipment to coordinate with the customer’s order
- Evaluate and monitor printed materials regarding quality; make appropriate decisions to correct quality problems. Notify supervision if quality cannot be maintained at customer specified levels.
- Prioritize work to meet the customer’s due date
- Trouble shoot any potential issues
- Monitor the machine during operation to ensure effective production
- Prepare and box finished product for shipment to the customer
- Sunday - Thursday 10:00 PM to 6:00 AM - 3rd Shift
You Must Have:
- Ability to lift up to 20 – 40 lbs. on a consistent basis
- Good attention to detail.
- Ability to stay on your feet for entire shift.
- Strong work ethic and understand the importance of commitment and punctuality
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high energy, and challenging environment
- A positive attitude to perform in a team environment, and also called upon to work independently.
- Strong multi-tasking, attention to detail, and problem-solving skills
- Strong math skills
We Would Also Prefer:
- High school education or equivalent
- Production or assembly experience.
About Taylor Corporation
Our Total Rewards package of benefits and compensation reflects our bold commitment to creating opportunity and security for employees. We offer a competitive base salary, and an attractive benefit package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K, incentive compensation plan, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday pay.
Navitor Folders is a national producer of high quality presentation folders and customized packaging solutions for business promotions. We also provide finishing services such as die cutting, embossing, foil stamping, folding, and gluing. Navitor is part of the Taylor Corporation family of companies. For more information, visit our website at Navitor.com.
Navitor Folders is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.