IT Business Systems Analyst (R3801)
Travel Tags, Inc. is seeking a IT Business Systems Analyst to join the Inver Grove Heights, MN team. This position will act as the liaison between IT and the business stakeholders. Relationship building, technical knowledge, and strong communication skills are important to the success of this person.
- Meet with decision makers, systems owners, and end users (stakeholders) to define business, financial, and operations requirements and systems goals, and identify and resolve systems issues.
- Participate in prototyping and designing new systems for the purpose of enhancing Taylor’s business processes, operations, and information process flow. (Solutions assessment and validation).
- Review, analyze and document the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and develop strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems. (Enterprise Analysis)
- Collaborate in the planning, design, development, testing and deployment of new applications, and enhancements to existing applications.
- Work with and act as a liaison between the Business and internal IT resources on evaluating, selecting, and strategically applying technology solutions to current and future business issues.
- Gain a solid familiarity with the business side of Taylor and the internal workflow(s).
- Ability to work hands on with specific projects with tasks; including but not limited to requirements gathering, scope definition, process mapping, system configuration, data mapping, data migration design and loading, and system testing.
- Demonstrates the ability to successfully implement technology on time and within budget.
- Lead and/or assist with the creation of Business Requirements Documents (BRDs) and/or Use Cases/User Stories
- Perform cost-benefit and return on investment analyses for proposed systems to aid management in making implementation decisions.
- Provide detailed and abstracted information and visuals of systems and processes both current and future state.
- Create systems models, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction to developers.
- Acquire and maintain a working knowledge of Taylor’s manufacturing processes including many different presses, printers and other supporting hardware.
- Effectively facilitate meetings with project team, users and business leaders
- 3+ years of IT business analysis experience
- Exceptional organizational and leadership skills
- Proactive, results oriented approach to problem solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong relationship building skills
- Bachelor’s Degree
- BA Certification (CBAP or CCBA)
- Large systems implementation experience (ERP)
About Our Company
Our Total Rewards package of benefits and compensation reflects our bold commitment to creating opportunity and security for employees. We offer a competitive base salary, and an attractive benefit package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K, incentive compensation plan, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday pay.
Taylor Corporation, one of the largest privately held companies in the United States, provides innovative products, technologies and services that focus on the evolving needs – personal and business – of more than half of the Fortune 500 companies and millions of small businesses and consumers around the world. With more than 80 domestic and foreign subsidiaries, Taylor is recognized as one of the top 3 graphics communications companies in North America, delivering what matters most to its customers.