Front-End UI Developer (R8083)
Let Us Power Your Potential
ComplyRight, Inc., Taylor Corporation company, is a dynamic, diversified company with big plans for the future ― and your career. We power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, and more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: ComplyRight, a Taylor Corporation company, is looking for a Front End UI Web Developer for our office in Pompano Beach, Florida. We are seeking someone who loves being a hands-on individual contributor, spending a majority of their time developing new cutting-edge solutions. This person should also be excited to spend time collaborating through peer programming, code reviews, breaking down product backlog items, and engaging in architectural discussions.
If interested, please include work samples for us to review.
- Complete front-end, responsive UI development for consumer-facing web applications with an eye on performance, scalability and strong user experience
- Build out marketing websites, landing pages, email templates and more as needed
- Build, scale, and maintain reusable component library and design systems
- Collaborate with product team and senior staff to break down task assignments, and provide progress updates at regular SCRUM meetings
- Complete thorough testing alongside QA team in all environments; mobile and desktop
- Complete and/or support deployments to the various environments
- Submit and complete code reviews and peer programming when appropriate
- Produce and maintain documentation
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field
- 4+ years of front-end web development experience
- Significant experience with HTML5 and CSS3 transitions, animations and responsive web design
- Experience with Angular (2+) or other SPAs/client-side frameworks
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio
- Familiarity with Grunt, Gulp, and other tools
- Excellent verbal, written, and listening skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills including collaboration, facilitation and negotiation
- Demonstrated organizational skills, follow through and detail-orientation
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task successfully in a deadline-intensive environment
- Ability to learn quickly, self-teach, take initiative and adapt easily to changes
We Would Also Prefer:
- Experience in Agile methodologies and JIRA usage
- Good understanding of ADA accessibility principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
- Leadership/mentoring mindset
Here is how we are going to keep you safe in the workplace:
Our focus continues to be on our employees and their wellbeing, and we have taken steps to ensure your safety in all our facilities. The following are workplace safety guidelines in each of our Taylor locations:
- Masks are provided and will be required in all our facilities
- Employees will maintain at least 6 feet of distance whenever possible
- We have hand sanitizer and soap & water readily available
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of high traffic areas
- Communication & Action Plans if one of our employees shows symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
ComplyRight is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.