Customer Service Representative I (R4860)
Let Us Power Your Potential
Taylor Corporation is a dynamic, diversified company with big plans for the future ― and your career. We power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Customer Service Representative I
The Customer Service Representative I (CSRI) is responsible for delivering a consistent, quality experience to all internal and external customers while learning to establish and maintain relationships with customers on behalf of the company. As a CSRI, you are learning to convey to the customer a sense of expertise in our products and solutions. The CSRI works to develop subject matter expertise. While the CSRI is the entry-level role it is a critical client-engaging role instrumental to our success. A person in this role must be able to work seamlessly with others and accept constructive feedback for growth.
As a CSR I, you play an integral part in meeting all company goals:
- Guarantee satisfaction and value for our customers.
- Contribute to a work environment that fosters pride in being part of a winning team
- Contribute to the company’s goals of achieving cost efficiencies by maintaining high productivity and quality standards.
You are responsible for supporting the company vision and mission. This position requires tact, sensitivity, and professionalism, as you will be in contact with current and prospective customers, and are in a strong position to influence their satisfaction and our company prosperity.
- Deliver an exceptional customer experience every time.
- Manage all communication – written, verbal and in-person – professionally, proactively and efficiently.
- Resolve customer orders, requests and follow up activity across multiple systems and departments in a courteous, efficient, accurate and timely manner.
- Work with team members to address escalations and concerns on behalf of the customer immediately ensuring thorough root cause analysis and permanent resolution.
- Begin learning to successfully establish, manage and exceed customer expectations throughout all engagements.
- Escalate and engage appropriate resources to assist or resolve service issues as necessary.
- Understand and appropriately use the company pricing system and policies.
- Review personal work product including, but not limited to internal and external communication, quotes, designs, proofs, reports, etc. for accuracy and seek guidance for improvement opportunities.
- Work assigned workflow to meet customer deadlines in a team environment.
- Work to gain an understanding of our customers and their needs by using available resources.
- Learn our different products and services and communicates to customers.
- Works with mentor, team and supervisor to gain knowledge.
- Continue to sharpen skills and drive personal growth by taking additional applicable training.
- Available to assist on projects.
Education and Experience Guidelines
- High School education or above.
- Minimum of 2 years of related / relevant experience in position or specialization.
- Print, marketing or promotional product experience and Salesforce.com knowledge a plus
- Proficient MS Office skills with emphasis on Excel and Outlook
- Computer experience and ability to learn new technologies.
- Team Atmosphere
- Driven, self-motivating individuals will flourish
- Highly customized solutions with an intense customer focus
- Standing and/or sitting for prolonged periods of time
- Appearance and professionalism at all times must represent the company image
- Fast-paced environment: subject to numerous schedule and priority changes and short notice activity all the while making it easy for our customers
- Role typically reports to a Customer Service Supervisor or Customer Service Manager
About Our Company
Taylor Communications Inc. is a go-to-market subsidiary of Taylor Corporation. For more than a century, we've been providing outstanding service and developing innovative products that leverage the technology of our time. By providing market-specific insights and a compelling portfolio of solutions to the healthcare, financial services, commercial and industrial markets, we have become the recognized leader in the management and execution of mission-critical communications.
Our Total Rewards package of benefits and compensation reflects our bold commitment to creating opportunity and security for employees. We offer an attractive compensation package, including a competitive base salary, and a competitive benefit package including health, dental & vision insurance, 401K plan, profit sharing, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday Pay. Eligible employees may take advantage our health, dental & vision benefits, as well Holiday Pay beginning the first day of employment.
For more information, visit www.taylorcommunications.com.