Order Picker (R7083)
Come Work with Us!
Taylor Corporation is a growing, dynamic company with big plans for the future ― and our people. Family owned and proud of it, we power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re in this for the long haul.
Ready to build a career? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Taylor Communications, Inc. is looking for an Order Picker in their Monroe Township, NJ location.
- Ensures accuracy of picking customer orders
- Perform quality checks
- Verifies stock availability and stock shelves
- Repackage orders
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment
- Cleans and maintains a safe working environment
- Maintains related records
- Monday – Friday, 7:00am – 3:00pm
You Must Have:
- Must be able to use a ring scanner
- Must be able to read and count accurately and do simple math
- Detail oriented
- Must be able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment where you maintain and enhance department goals
- Effectively communicate and work in a team environment
- Self-motivated and able to multi task
We Would Also Prefer:
- High School graduate or GED
- Experience in Pick/Packing
Here is how we are going to keep you safe in the workplace:
Our focus continues to be on our employees and their wellbeing, and we have taken steps to ensure your safety in all our facilities. The following are workplace safety guidelines in each of our Taylor locations:
- Masks are provided and required in all our facilities
- Employees will maintain at least 6 feet of distance whenever possible
- We have hand sanitizer and soap & water readily available
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of high traffic areas
- Communication & Action Plans if one of our employees shows symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Taylor Communications, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.