IT Project Manager (R7245)
Let Us Power Your Potential
Taylor Corporation is a dynamic, diversified company with big plans for the future ― and your career. We power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Navitor’s Online Marketplaces team is looking for an experienced Project Manager in North Mankato, MN. This person will be responsible for developing and executing marketing communication, copywriting, graphic design and research for our Online Marketplaces Channel.
- Coordination and Completion of IT and E-commerce Projects across the Navitor Enterprise
- Update the Navitor IT Road Map
- Communicate out to stakeholders our progress on our IT Road Map
- Take in new projects
- Work with IT team to prioritize incoming and existing projects
- Organize and host the monthly IT and E-commerce Road Map meetings
- Work across organizations to make sure proper resources are being applied to projects
- Work closely with CEBU and NLTD to move work to their organizations
- Provide high level resource planning to make sure projects can get done in a timely manner
You Must Have:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field
- 3+ years’ experience in Project Management or General Business Management
- Proven success managing complex projects in a fast paced environment
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task successfully in a deadline-intensive environment
- Ability to learn quickly, self-teach, take initiative and adapt easily to changes
- Proficiency with MS Office Suites
We Would Also Prefer:
- Direct experience in the IT Industry
Here is how we are going to keep you safe in the workplace:
Our focus continues to be on our employees and their wellbeing, and we have taken steps to ensure your safety in all our facilities. The following are workplace safety guidelines in each of our Taylor locations:
- Work from home in accordance with CDC and state guidelines
- Masks are provided and required in all our facilities
- Employees will maintain at least 6 feet of distance whenever possible
- We have hand sanitizer and soap & water readily available
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of high traffic areas
- Communication & Action Plans if one of our employees shows symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Navitor is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.