Digital Content Specialist (R7215)
Let Us Power Your Potential
Taylor Corporation is a dynamic marketing leader with big plans for the future ― and your career. We power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Your Opportunity: Taylor Corporation is looking to add a Digital Content Specialist to their team! In this role, you will be a part of our company's Marketing Center of Excellence and a creative storyteller who promotes our brand, creates content that shares our story and vision, connects with people, and makes an impact across our digital ecosystem. You will write, edit, publish and develop content for company websites, blogs, social media, video, email campaigns and more that will spark engagement and ultimately drive revenue for the organization.
- Creates content that motivates, inspires, educates, informs, sells, and provides information across a variety of digital platforms to connect with audience. Content can include web pages, blogs, videos, email marketing campaigns, advertising campaigns, social media posts, infographics, whitepapers, etc.
- Collaborates with marketers across the organization to gather insights and create/write content that generates awareness and supports our value proposition across the company's website and blogs.
- Uses knowledge of SEO and content development to create digital content that helps Taylor get found via search engines and showcases our company as a leader in our industry.
- Works with SEO Specialists and marketing team members across the organization and business units to understand and support the development of target personas/ICP’s and content appropriate for the company’s product lines. Uses these resources to guide content development.
- Helps guide website information architecture to facilitate content consumption and support successful buyer journeys.
- Establishes schedule and project plans for building out web pages and blog posts. Provides timely follow-up with content approvers to ensure project plans are followed and deadlines met.
- Becomes an influencer who makes an impact on the company and within the industry through the production of digital content.
- Stays abreast of current industry standards and digital marketing techniques to ensure content is published in most effective manner to boost awareness and engagement.
- Prepares content to conform to WCAG 2.0 AA standards.
- Works with creative teams to facilitate preparation of artwork for web pages and blog posts.
- Performs other duties as assigned to support targeted, timely publication of digital content, including but not limited to social media posts.
You Must Have:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, journalism, or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in digital marketing, web content development, or a related area
- Understanding of information architecture to drive engagement and conversion
- The ability to be independent, a self-starter, and adaptable
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized
- Critical thinking; analytical
- Knowledge of marketing strategy and media channels
- Strong communication skills (interpersonal and writing)
Here is how we are going to keep you safe in the workplace:
Our focus continues to be on our employees and their wellbeing, and we have taken steps to ensure your safety in all our facilities. The following are workplace safety guidelines in each of our Taylor locations:
- Masks are provided and will be required in all our facilities
- Employees will maintain at least 6 feet of distance whenever possible
- We have hand sanitizer and soap & water readily available
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of high traffic areas
- Communication & Action Plans if one of our employees shows symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Taylor Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.