Account Manager (R7285)
Let Us Power Your Potential
Taylor Corporation is a dynamic, diversified company with big plans for the future ― and your career. We power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your opportunity: Precision Press, a division of Taylor Corporation, is seeking an Account Manager to be the primary internal point of contact for our roll fed labels, pressure-sensitive labels, shrink sleeves and flexible packaging customers. In this role, you will be responsible for coordinating internal activities related to the development, growth, and retention efforts of our customers. Key to this role is being able to listen to the customer, recognize key issues, understand trends, and develop the customer’s vision on how our service could be utilized to solve their problems.
Shift available: Monday - Friday 8a - 5p
- Acts as a liaison between Sales Representatives, Operation Teams, Accounting and Vendors to insure that customer needs and requirements are met.
- On a daily basis you will be responsible for returning quotes, entering orders, facilitate the customer art through the prepress process, communicating accurate accounts of any inventory programs, sending order acknowledgements to your customers then following up to ensure they meet their expectations.
- Coordinate solutions to issues elevated from the sales representative and customers and ensure resolution.
- Maintain and expand sales of current customers by understanding the company’s capabilities and services then conducting in-depth customer needs assessments to offer them as a solution to a problem, a way to increase service, or to make their product further stand out.
- Proactively identify any problems with the policies or procedures that may have an adverse effect on our customers or our ability to provide them with exceptional customer service. Provide alternative solutions to those problems.
- Compile reporting as requested by your customer, sales, operations or management.
You must have:
- High School diploma or equivalent (GED) plus at least 3 years of related / relevant professional experience, preferably customer service in the print industry
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word
We would prefer:
- Ability to establish and maintain long term relationships with customers
- Superb written and oral communication skills
- Outstanding problem-solving and exceptional organizational skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects
- Ability to handle change and ambiguity
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience with printing or other graphic arts is helpful
Here is how we are going to keep you safe in the workplace:
Our focus continues to be on our employees and their wellbeing, and we have taken steps to ensure your safety in all our facilities. The following are workplace safety guidelines in each of our Taylor locations:
- Masks are provided and required in all our facilities
- Employees will maintain at least 6 feet of distance whenever possible
- We have hand sanitizer and soap & water readily available
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of high traffic areas
- Communication & Action Plans if one of our employees shows symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19
About Our Company
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions.
We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more!
Precision Press is a label & packaging company with a reputation of exceptional precision and quality. Since our doors opened in 1983, our quest for new challenges and finding a better solution for our customers has led to significant expansion and growth.
Precision Press is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.