IT Business Analyst (R8360)
Let Us Power Your Potential
Taylor Corporation is a dynamic, diversified company with big plans for the future ― and your career. We power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Taylor Print & Service Solutions is looking for an IT Business Analyst. The Business Systems Analyst is responsible for understanding the capabilities of multiple enterprise and business solutions and how they interact with one another. This role supports and understands current business processes throughout all departments within the organization; utilizes analysis, IT skills and business knowledge on projects to identify and implement solutions and facilitates this work with heavy reliance on team-based processes.
- Review, analyze, and evaluate business systems and user needs.
- Document requirements, define scope and objectives, and formulate solutions to support overall business strategies.
- Interface with business owners and subject matter experts to elicit business requirements and identify issues and root cause.
- Able to navigate the IT team and business owners through various levels of business objectives including business process change, application integration and development needs.
- Effectively deal with ambiguous requirements to create recommended solutions.
- Interface with developers for functional requirements documentation in coding new business requirements.
- Develop test plans and scripts. Assist in test plan and script execution.
- Assist in the development of documentation and training material for new systems and procedures.
You Must Have:
- 2+ years of experience as a Business Systems Analyst.
- Ability to work in both waterfall and agile environments.
- Good organization skills.
- Strong MS Excel skills.
- Innovative and detailed oriented.
- Growing level of business acumen.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to adapt easily as procedure and/or business needs change.
- Able to escalate and make problems visible to facilitate completion of initiatives and commitments.
We Would Also Prefer:
- Associate’s degree or bachelor’s degree in IT, business or related technical field.
- Experience with collaborative tools like MS Teams.
- Experience with XML and ability to write SQL queries.
Here is how we are going to keep you safe in the workplace:
Our focus continues to be on our employees and their wellbeing, and we have taken steps to ensure your safety in all our facilities. The following are workplace safety guidelines in each of our Taylor locations:
- Work from home in accordance with CDC and state guidelines
- Masks are provided and required in all our facilities
- Employees will maintain at least 6 feet of distance whenever possible
- We have hand sanitizer and soap & water readily available
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of high traffic areas
- Communication & Action Plans if one of our employees shows symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Taylor Print & Service Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.