Marketing Specialist (R8897)
Let Us Power Your Potential
Taylor Corporation is a dynamic, diversified company with big plans for the future ― and your career. We power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Taylor Marketing Data & Analytics, a division of Taylor Corporation, is seeking a Marketing Specialist / Account Manager to be a liaison between our clients and their needs in acquiring prospect list for marketing. This position works to target audiences using customer look-a-likes and analytics. Our Marketing List Department provides support for several high profile and high touch accounts. This position is responsible for collaboration with sales and our clients to grow their business or launch new products or services. Account Managers professionally and successfully manage client and vendor interactions via email, phone, conference calls or in-person meetings.
- Build and maintain strong client interactions based upon credibility, communication, and trust.
- Continually move projects forward by managing milestones, check-in communications, and deadlines.
- Manage multiple accounts, programs/projects/tasks in an environment which is driven by deadlines. We are deadline driven!
- Facilitate effective cross-functional communications between teams and client teams.
- Identify areas to streamline processes, reduce opportunities for error and continuously improve.
- Find creative solutions and be persistent against challenges.
- Be part of a team that is very collaborative!
You Must Have:
- High school diploma or GED; a bachelor’s degree is strongly preferred, or relevant and equivalent working experience
- 1+ years of relevant and equivalent experience
- Experience with data analytics is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented and able to handle complex tasks
- Commitment to achieving the highest standards of quality, and 100% accuracy
- Life-long learner who enjoys implementing ways to continuously improve operations
- Strong computer skills and MS Office required
Here is how we are going to keep you safe in the workplace:
Our focus continues to be on our employees and their wellbeing, and we have taken steps to ensure your safety in all our facilities. The following are workplace safety guidelines in each of our Taylor locations:
- Work from home in accordance with CDC and state guidelines
- Masks are provided and required in all our facilities
- Employees will maintain at least 6 feet of distance whenever possible
- We have hand sanitizer and soap & water readily available
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of high traffic areas
- Communication & Action Plans if one of our employees shows symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Taylor Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.