Client Relationship Manager (R6923)
Let Us Power Your Potential
Taylor Corporation is a dynamic, diversified company with big plans for the future ― and your career. We power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: As a Client Relationship Manager, you will be responsible for growing and maintaining the existing base of accounts in the Kansas City area.
- Achieve assigned sales quota and goals by identifying new opportunities for revenue and profit growth
- Prospect and develop business, respond to RFPs and develop proposals for customer presentations
- Maintain relationships at all levels within the account to ensure alignment with the client’s goals and vision
- Coordinate account resources with representatives from marketing, pre-sales, information technology, development, and customer services
- Ensure management of a large account base by providing superior customer service
You Must Have:
- 3+ years of outside sales experience
- BA/BS in business or other relevant major, or a combination of education and professional sales experience
- Ability effectively articulate a value proposition to clients
- Strong knowledge of ROI/ROA concepts; excellent problem solver
- Excellent relationship building within multiple levels of accounts and throughout Taylor Communications
- Excellent planning discipline: Able to convey the organizational and account vision and ensure accountability of all team members to achieve goals
- Detail oriented: Able to translate customer needs into actionable Taylor Communications deliverables
- Display solutions-oriented creativity
- Excellent negotiation skills, presentation skills, written, and oral communication skills
- Excellent leadership and delegation skills; achievement-oriented
- Ability to travel locally to meet with prospects and customers
We Would Also Prefer:
- 4+ years selling experience; preferably in print/mail/promo industry
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions.
We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Taylor Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.