Flexo Operator (R7649)
Start a new career with us.
Taylor Corporation is a growing, dynamic company with big plans for the future ― and our people. Family owned and proud of it, we power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re in this for the long haul.
Ready to build a career? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Taylor Corporation is looking for a Press Operator
• Carry out accurately and precisely detailed instructions from job orders. Identify possible errors or problems and take prompt action to correct.
• Set up/adjust press for job runs to meet specifications.
• Monitor product for quality during job runs. Check preciseness of detail against specifications. Take action to correct any problems.
• Monitor equipment during job runs. Remain alert to mechanical problems and refer as necessary to maintenance.
• Initiate the start up and running of jobs in keeping with production schedule.
• Perform routine equipment maintenance and upkeep.
• Meet standards for output, waste, and spoilage.
• Adhere to all safety guidelines. Keep workspace clean and organized for efficiency in shift changeovers.
• Complete with accuracy related logs and paperwork.
• General Examples: Complex multi-color and multi-process inline equipment, Photocopy digital high speed multi-color technical web press with finishing
You Must Have:
• Mechanical and technical skills/aptitude
• Basic math skills to read ruler and calculate label dimensions for stock optimization
• Ability to operate equipment to obtain proficiency as measured through production and quality standards
• Ability to understand verbal and written instructions for work orders
• Ability to communicate professionally
• Strong attention to detail
We Would Also Prefer:
• Ability to distinguish colors
• Experience in a production related environment
• High school education or equivalent
About Taylor Corporation
Taylor Corporation is one of the top 3 graphic communications companies in North America. We solve complex communication challenges for more than half of the Fortune 500 and have a tight-knit team of 12,000 employees nationwide. Life at Taylor is fast-paced and ideal for those who love to grow. We’re also big on work-life balance and you’ll see that in our comprehensive benefits package. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
(Company Name) is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.