Software Developer (R1933)
Let Us Power Your Potential
Taylor Corporation is a dynamic, diversified company with big plans for the future ― and your career. We power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Taylor Corporation is seeking a Software Developer to join the Taylor Digital SCS team. This position designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming applications. This role will also support software applications and participate in the testing process through test review and analysis.
- Design, develop, implement and maintain software and database solutions.
- Developing solutions for a variety of technical problems
- Work closely with other software developers as part of a distributed team on increasingly complex technical initiatives
- Work with software teams to develop and test software applications and systems
- Assist with writing technical and support documentation
- Take part in code and technical review processes
- Provide maintenance and break/fix code to existing codebase.
- 3rd level support of existing application
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 1+ years engineering experience, with solid level experience in at least one of the following areas:
- C#, .NET, ASP.NET, .NET Core, MVC
- SQL Server, ADO.NET
- Experience in common development best practices
- Experience in fast-paced Agile Scrum environments
- Experience in web-based technologies and development
- Ability to work as part of a geographically dispersed team
About Our Company
Our Total Rewards package of benefits and compensation reflects our bold commitment to creating opportunity and security for employees. We offer a competitive base salary, and an attractive benefit package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K, incentive compensation plan, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday pay.
Taylor Corporation, one of the largest privately held companies in the United States, provides innovative products, technologies and services that focus on the evolving needs – personal and business – of more than half of the Fortune 500 companies and millions of small businesses and consumers around the world. With more than 80 domestic and foreign subsidiaries, Taylor is recognized as one of the top 3 graphics communications companies in North America, delivering what matters most to its customers.
About Taylor Corporation
Taylor Corporation is one of the top 3 graphic communications companies in North America. We solve complex communication challenges for more than half of the Fortune 500 and have a tight-knit team of 12,000 employees nationwide. Life at Taylor is fast-paced and ideal for those who love to grow. We’re also big on work-life balance and you’ll see that in our comprehensive benefits package. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.