International Logistics Coordinator (R6593)
Prime Pork is seeking an International Logistics Coordinator. Enhances product workflow by analyzing and developing logistics plans that affect production, distribution, and inventory. Creates and reviews procedures for distribution and inventory management to maximize customer satisfaction and minimize cost.
- Develop strong external and internal business relationships
- Identify and resolve claims and service issues
- Monitor on-time delivery of product to customers
- Reporting on Key performance indicators
- Coordinate TL, LTL, and Multi-drop transportation for international shipments
- Work with logistics team and other departments to optimize loads
- Maintain and negotiate rates with carriers
- Evaluate, analyze, and report on carriers and lanes
- Report to Manager of Transportation and Logistics
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- High school diploma or GED.
- 3 years’ experience in Trucking industry
- Ability to accurately input data in a timely manner
- Ability to pass pre-employment and random drug tests.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- Experience working with a diverse group of people. Bilingual Spanish and English a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to function successfully in a fast paced, changing work environment.
- Proficient in Excel and MS office as well as ability to adapt to other software applications
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently as the need requires
At Comfrey Farm Prime Pork, part of the broader Taylor family of companies, we offer an attractive compensation package, including a competitive base salary, and a competitive benefit package including health, dental & vision insurance, 401K plan, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday Pay.
About Our Company:
Delivering pork that consistently meets the highest standards for flavor, tenderness, texture, color and juiciness means doing what others can’t or won’t do. Comfrey Farm® Prime Pork is a start-up company with the passion and integrity to discriminately select the best quality hogs, including heritage Durocs for their most scrumptious meat characteristics. Along with that we partner with high-integrity family farmers who pledge to raise these amazing animals with the utmost dedication and care. Finally, we wholly own and operate a new, high-tech plant unlike any other in the U.S. to protect the flavor, color and integrity of our meat, and safely provide for our workforce. Our team shares Glen Taylor’s vision for elevating the craft of raising pork the way he remembers it as a child growing up on the family farm in Comfrey, MN. Comfrey Farm® is proud to be part of the Taylor family, which consists of 80+ companies including the Minnesota Timberwolves, Minnesota Lynx, and Minnesota Star Tribune. If you want to join this fun, new start up, please contact Linda at 507-303-7515 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Comfrey Farm Prime Pork is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.