Client Relationship Manager - Sales Focus (R8390)
We Power Your Potential
Taylor Corporation is a dynamic, diversified company with big plans for the future ― and your career. We power employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Taylor Corporation is looking for a Client Relationship Manager with an emphasis on outside sales. In this role, you will be responsible for developing trusting, productive and long lasting customer relationships. This includes initiating contact with existing and potential customers, identifying their needs and selling appropriate products or services to meet their needs.
- Prospect and generate leads for new business opportunities, as well as grow business with existing accounts.
- Constantly communicate with all responsible parties within each company after the sale and delivery to create loyalty and ensure future orders.
- Create potential customer list by researching companies by product (SIC code), size, location and sales volume.
- Maintain and grow a customer base and increase revenue by qualifying customer needs and recommending solutions in the form of high quality products and services.
- Identify future customers by cold calls, telephone contact, and referrals and create an opportunity for making a sales presentation to multiple users within the company.
- Spark interest for follow-up calls with samples and materials for testing and idea sharing.
- Build credibility through enthusiastic and positive selling techniques.
- Quote pricing to customers.
- Address “non-payment” or “late payment” issues with customers.
- Generate proper documents; request for estimate, return authorizations, order forms, formal quotes, specs, etc.
- Resolve customer complaint issues by interfacing with customers and plant personnel.
- Utilize the company CRM system for more effective account management.
You Must Have:
- High School diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred.
- 2+ years of related work experience to include working with people and a history of success.
- Local nuances relating to territory demographics and/or account profiles.
- Ability to be detailed oriented and have good organizational and strategic thinking skills along with excellent communication skills.
- Strong work ethic and be highly self-motivated and self-disciplined.
- Ability to build relationships; be persuasive, enthusiastic, passionate, competitive, ethical and honest.
- Project Management skills and business acumen.
- The ability to read, analyze, and interpret technical procedures, as well as the ability to write reports and business correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from management, customers, and employees.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- The ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio and percent.
- General computer skills.
Here is how we are going to keep you safe in the workplace:
Our focus continues to be on our employees and their wellbeing, and we have taken steps to ensure your safety in all our facilities. The following are workplace safety guidelines in each of our Taylor locations:
- Masks are provided and will be required in all our facilities
- Employees will maintain at least 6 feet of distance whenever possible
- We have hand sanitizer and soap & water readily available
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of high traffic areas
- Communication & Action Plans if one of our employees shows symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions.
Life at Taylor is fast-paced and ideal for those who love to grow. We’re also big on work-life balance and you’ll see that in our comprehensive benefits package. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Taylor Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.