Account Manager (R5933)
Let Us Power Your Potential
Taylor Communications is a dynamic, diversified company with big plans for the future ― and your career. We power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Here at Taylor Communications, we are looking for an Account Manager to build and maintain communication channels with current and potential customers and to act as the project manager liaison between our customers and our organization. In this role, you'll interact routinely with our clients to articulate our business capabilities and manage ongoing projects. You will work very closely with our Account Director, Sales Representatives, and other internal staff to assist in the creation and support of industry leading solutions that help our clients exceed their marketing and sales goals.
- Provide our customers with positive, consultative, service-based experiences that meet or exceed expectations
- Manage our clients’ expectations, clearly and concisely articulating their requirements associated with the marketing campaigns and marketing services we provide, such as data, data analytics, direct mail, email, and digital targeting, across various departments and groups both internally and externally
- Keep in constant contact with our clients by attending regularly scheduled meetings, either in-person or by telephone, and via email communication
- Learn and be proficient in Taylor Communications’ capabilities, possess the knowledge to creatively apply our services across different customers and prospects
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance, which may include researching and recommending new opportunities and profit and service improvements
- Establish project management protocols and manage assigned projects accordingly
- Enter jobs into the system according to standard operating procedures
- Manage proof and data approval processes with customers and outside suppliers
- Monitor jobs throughout the production process and update customers and Sales Rep as needed
- Write purchase orders and manage external production
- Maintain quality service by learning and following established schedules, policies, and procedures
- Assist in the development of new program onboarding tools, work to define both campaign reporting requirements and periodic account team reporting
You Must Have:
- A 4-year degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or a related field
- Previous Account Management or Customer Service experience
- Program management experience - including implementation, on-going oversight, and analysis of processes and results – with proven ability to oversee a project from beginning to end
- Excellent decision making and creative problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills with the ability to proactively and professionally communicate with high level clients
- A self-starter attitude with excellent organizational skills who has proven to handle multiple activities simultaneously
- The ability to respond to continually changing priorities in a fast paced work environment
- Familiarity with the Microsoft Office product suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
- The ability to travel monthly, or as needed, to meet face-to-face with our clients
We Would Also Prefer:
- Previous sales experience (knowledge of up-selling, add on sales, etc.)
- Experience supporting customer applications
- Previous pharmaceutical and/or print/production experience
About Taylor Communications
Taylor Communications Inc. is a go-to-market subsidiary of Taylor Corporation. For more than a century, we've been providing outstanding service and developing innovative products that leverage the technology of our time. By providing market-specific insights and a compelling portfolio of solutions to the healthcare, financial services, commercial and industrial markets, we have become the recognized leader in the management and execution of mission-critical communications.
Life at Taylor is fast-paced and ideal for those who love to grow. We’re also big on work-life balance and you’ll see that in our comprehensive benefits package. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
For more information, visit www.taylorcommunications.com.
Taylor Communications is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.