Material Handler/Delivery Driver (R7232)
Let Us Power Your Potential
Taylor Corporation is a dynamic, diversified company with big plans for the future ― and your career. We power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Venture Solutions Inc., a Taylor Company, is seeking a Material Handler/Delivery Driver to work in our West Sacramento, California location. The position is responsible for taking a leadership role in the timely supply of product to our end customers, assisting with the day-to-day delivery and pick-up of printed and raw materials. Other warehouse duties as required.
- Pick up and deliver material from local vendors
- Enter record of material being moved in and out of the warehouse into inventory software on daily basis
- Operate forklift and power jacks safely to retrieve inventory for production
- Complete daily updates, cycle counts and adjustments of inventories
- Stage all raw materials for orders at production equipment in a timely manner
- Maintain regular and frequent communication with Production Supervisors to ensure necessary raw materials and product are available for shift
- Perform shipping and receiving functions, including: wrapping and banding pallets, loading and unloading trucks, preparing appropriate shipping documents and entering receipts into inventory
- Monday - Friday 1:00pm – 9:30pm (occasional weekend requirement)
You Must Have:
- Ability to operate warehouse equipment including PIV’s
- Computer proficiency required
- Class C CDL and Clean CA DMV driving abstract
- Previous driving experience
- Lift boxes and materials for distribution, must have the ability to lift 50 pounds on a regular basis
- Excellent attention to detail
- High school diploma or equivalent
Here is how we are going to keep you safe in the workplace:
Our focus continues to be on our employees and their wellbeing, and we have taken steps to ensure your safety in all our facilities. The following are workplace safety guidelines in each of our Taylor locations, in accordance with CDC and state guidelines:
- Masks are provided and required in all our facilities
- Employees will maintain at least 6 feet of distance whenever possible
- We have hand sanitizer and soap & water readily available
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of high traffic areas
- Communication & Action Plans if one of our employees shows symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Venture Solutions Inc. is a go-to-market subsidiary of Taylor Corporation. For more than a century, we've been providing outstanding service and developing innovative products that leverage the technology of our time. By providing market-specific insights and a compelling portfolio of solutions to the healthcare, financial services, commercial and industrial markets, we have become the recognized leader in the management and execution of mission-critical communications.
Venture Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status