Software Developer (R3608)
Taylor Corporation is seeking a Software Developer to join our technology team in Monroe, NC. This will an addition to the team due to business growth. Here at Taylor we strive to maintain a modern technology stack, leveraging industry leading practices for success.
- Design, develop, test, implement and document software applications.
- Assure that all work performed on projects adheres to standards.
- Work with limited direction on assignments.
- Stays current with software and industry trends.
- Work closely with Customer Service and Production.
- Not a user interface or database-management centric role.
- 3+ years’ experience (or recent college coursework) object-oriented design/development using general purpose languages
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or science-related area or equivalent experience
- Ability to handle and keep track of a multitude of assignments at one time
- Attention to detail, excellent organization skills and a sense of urgency
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid analytical, critical-thinking and problem-solving skills
- Enjoys working as part of a team
- Expertise with Windows development environment
- C#, .NET Framework, data structures, TSQL Experience
- Proven PDF/Postscript Technology Experience (Parsing, Generating, Manipulating)
- Software design patterns
About Our Company
Our Total Rewards package of benefits and compensation reflects our bold commitment to creating opportunity and security for employees. We offer a competitive base salary, and an attractive benefit package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K, incentive compensation plan, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday pay.
Taylor Corporation, one of the largest privately held companies in the United States, provides innovative products, technologies and services that focus on the evolving needs – personal and business – of more than half of the Fortune 500 companies and millions of small businesses and consumers around the world. With more than 80 domestic and foreign subsidiaries, Taylor is recognized as one of the top 3 graphics communications companies in North America, delivering what matters most to its customers.