Account Manager (R7444)
Let Us Power Your Potential
Taylor Corporation is a dynamic marketing leader with big plans for the future ― and your career. We power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Your Opportunity: Venture Solutions, a subsidiary of Taylor Corporation, is seeking an Account Manager to be the primary liaison between our company and our clients. In this role, you'll interact routinely with our clients to articulate our business capabilities and manage ongoing projects. You will work very closely with our Account Director, Sales Representatives, and other internal staff to assist in the creation and support of industry leading solutions that help our clients exceed their marketing and sales goals. In our company, our Account Managers build and maintain communication channels with current and potential customers and act as the project manager liaison between our customers and our organization. You may also assist in the preparation of sales forecasts, quotes or negotiations.
- Build and maintain strong client interactions based upon credibility, communication and trust.
- Provide our customers with positive, consultative, service-based experiences that meet or exceed expectations.
- Learn and be proficient in Venture Solutions' capabilities, possess the knowledge to creatively apply our services across different customers and prospects.
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance, which may include researching and recommending new opportunities and profit and service improvements.
- Keep in constant contact with our clients by attending regularly scheduled meetings, either in-person or by telephone, and via email communication.
- Continually move projects forward by managing milestones, check-in communications, and deadlines.
- Manage multiple accounts, programs/projects/tasks in an environment which is driven by regulations and deadlines.
- Facilitate effective cross-functional communications between teams and client teams.
- Identify areas to streamline processes, reduce opportunities for error and continuously improve our client services team.
- Enter jobs into the system according to standard operating procedures, manage proof and data approval processes with clients and outside suppliers, monitor jobs throughout the production process and update clients and internal stakeholders as needed.
- Maintain quality service by learning and following established schedules, policies, and procedures.
You Must Have:
- 5+ years of Account Management or Client Services experience.
- Program management experience - including implementation, on-going oversight, and analysis of processes and results – with proven ability to oversee a project from beginning to end.
- Prior experience with and desire for continuous improvement initiatives with a proven track record of success in this area.
- Excellent decision making and creative problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to proactively and professionally communicate with high level clients.
- A self-starter attitude with excellent organizational skills who has proven to handle multiple activities simultaneously.
- The ability to respond to continually changing priorities in a fast-paced work environment
- Experience with data analytics, statistics, and data logic.
- Skilled at facilitating meetings and conference calls toward a common objective.
- Detail oriented and able to handle complex tasks.
- Commitment to achieving the highest standards of quality, and 100% accuracy.
- Strong computer skills required, including the Microsoft Office product suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint).
We Would Prefer:
- 4-year bachelor’s degree is strongly preferred in Business, Marketing, Communications, or a related field, or relevant and equivalent working experience.
- Financial, insurance, print, and/or compliance driven industry experience.
Here is how we are going to keep you safe in the workplace:
Our focus continues to be on our employees and their wellbeing, and we have taken steps to ensure your safety in all our facilities. The following are workplace safety guidelines in each of our Taylor locations:
- Masks are provided and required in all our facilities
- Employees will maintain at least 6 feet of distance whenever possible
- We have hand sanitizer and soap & water readily available
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of high traffic areas
- Communication & Action Plans if one of our employees shows symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19
About Our Company
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Taylor Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.