Senior Business Development Manager - Lansing MI (R5654)
Let Us Power Your Potential
Taylor Corporation is a dynamic, diversified company with big plans for the future ― and your career. We power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Taylor Corporation is looking for a Senior Business Development Manager role in our Lansing MI office who will be responsible for the following: Identify and help to develop strategic relationships with partners or potential customers. Lead development of new business opportunities that support the overall Taylor Marketing, Data & Analytics (TMDA) strategy.
This role will also be responsible for reviewing and analyzing the results of past campaigns and developing new initiatives and partnerships. This role relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. The Senior Business Development Manager will qualify opportunities, make presentations and perform negotiations as well as gain commitment on new products, services, and programs. This role will also be responsible for establishing and maintaining account relationships.
- Business Development associated with Data, Data Services, Analytics and Marketing Technology
- Develops presentations and proposals associated with Taylor Marketing, Data & Analytics offerings
- Creates strategic relationships with new accounts
- Maintains strategic relationships with key assigned accounts
- Acts as Subject Matter Expert on Data, Data Services, Analytics and Marketing Technology
- Assists in the development and deployment of TMDA campaigns around core offering
- Assist in the product development of TMDA products and services
- Represents TMDA at industry events (trade shows and industry conferences)
- Travel will be required to establish rapport, maintain account relationship and close business
- Manage Individual Opportunity Pipeline
- Primary area of focus will be Automotive, Automotive Agencies, Insurance and Retail
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent work-related experience
- Minimum five years of business development experience
- Strong knowledge of Marketing, Data or Analytics experience
- Ability to travel up to 25% domestically, possibly international
We Would Also Prefer:
- Experience calling on Advertising Agencies
- Experience within the Automotive, Insurance and Retail industry’s
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions.
Taylor Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.