Equipment Operator (R8263)
Benefits Start Day 1
Taylor Corporation is a growing, dynamic company with big plans for the future ― and our people. Family owned and proud of it, we power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re in this for the long haul.
Ready to build a career? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Taylor Corporation is looking for an Equipment Operator.
- Prepare, operate and adjust assigned machinery to specifications per customer work order
- Maintain a clean and safe work area and prepare for the next user
- Produce product to specifications by following all processes and procedures
- 6am - 2:30pm
- Ability to set adjustable mechanism to required tolerances
- High degree of mathematical skills and attention to detail.
- High degree of mechanical ability
- Good reading ability.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Must have ability to work with very close tolerances
- Ability to effectively communicate with team members
Taylor Corporation is one of the top 5 graphic communications companies in North America. We solve complex communication challenges for more than half of the Fortune 500 and have a tight-knit team of 12,000 employees nationwide. Life at Taylor is fast-paced and ideal for those who love to grow. We’re also big on work-life balance and you’ll see that in our comprehensive benefits package. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Corporate Graphics Commercial is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.