Account Manager (R8572)
Let Us Power Your Potential
Taylor Corporation is a dynamic, diversified company with big plans for the future ― and your career. We power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Vectra Visual, a Taylor company, is seeking an Account Manager to join their team in Beaverton, OR! As an Account Manager with Vectra Visual, you will be the primary liaison with key clients, proactively managing the client relationship, ensuring the achievement of our client’s expectations, while also helping them grow their business. Prior experience in the large format graphics industry would prepare you to excel at a fast pace. Additionally, your excellent communication skills will allow you to build relationships and partner with our clients to achieve great results together.
- Build and maintain strong client interactions based upon credibility, communication, and trust.
- Use your passion for milestones, check-in communications, and deadlines to continually move projects forward. You need to be a project management guru!
- Manage multiple programs/projects/tasks in a fast-paced environment which is driven by quick-turn requests and must-meet deadlines. We like to be challenged!
- Facilitate effective cross-functional communications between Vectra Visual internal teams and client teams.
- Identify areas to streamline processes, reduce opportunities for error, and continuously improve our client services team.
- Find creative solutions and be persistent in overcoming challenges.
- Be self-directed and self-motivated.
- Be part of a team that is very collaborative!
You Must Have:
- At least 5 years of previous Account Management experience.
- Ability to manage projects from start to finish.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Skilled at facilitating meetings and conference calls toward a common objective.
- Ability to be detail-oriented and able to handle large complex tasks.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment with quick turn-around times.
- Commitment to achieving the highest standard of quality and 100% accuracy.
- Life-long learner who enjoys implementing ways to continuously improve operations.
- Working experience with Microsoft Office Suite.
We Would Also Prefer:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or a related field.
- Basic knowledge of file preparation (Adobe Suite, Illustrator, Photoshop).
- Experience working in the large format graphics industry.
Here is how we are going to keep you safe in the workplace:
Our focus continues to be on our employees and their wellbeing, and we have taken steps to ensure your safety in all our facilities. The following are workplace safety guidelines in each of our Taylor locations:
- Masks are provided and will be required in all our facilities
- Employees will maintain at least 6 feet of distance whenever possible
- We have hand sanitizer and soap & water readily available
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of high traffic areas
- Communication & Action Plans if one of our employees shows symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Taylor Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.