AR Representative II (R4018)
Curtis 1000 is seeking an Accounts Receivable Representative to provide a full range of A/R duties for our Finance Team. In this position, you will contribute by promoting a positive customer experience through timely and accurate transactional processing and positive customer interactions.
- Monday - Friday
- Post cash receipts, wires, and/or credit card payments.
- Run credit reports to determine credit limits for new customers.
- Set up new customers in A/R system.
- Upload customer tax exempt certificates into repository.
- Review status of delinquent accounts and initiate collection action.
- Handle incoming calls from Customers, Sales Representatives, and others promptly.
- Investigate all concerns/issues on past due invoices.
- Know and work toward achieving personal and departmental monthly goals.
- Provide accounts receivables status to Finance Manager weekly.
- May facilitate implementation process for consolidated billing per customer requirements.
- Prepare monthly intercompany invoices.
- High School diploma or equivalent; some college preferred.
- 2-4 years previous experience working with accounts receivable, collection activity or related field.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and accounting principles.
- Advanced Proficiency with Excel including Pivot tables and V-lookup experience.
- Ability to create professional and grammatically correct business correspondence.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations using decimals and percentages.
- Strong attention to details is critical for this position.
- Great customer service skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
About Our Company
We offer an attractive compensation package, including a competitive base salary, and a competitive benefit package including health, dental & vision insurance, 401K plan, profit sharing, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday Pay.
Curtis 1000, a business communications company, is as dedicated to our employees as they are to helping our clients express their uniqueness while improving their operational efficiency. Our direct marketing and communications process/print management solutions are individually tailored for each client to maximize results internally and in their markets.
Even as a 130+ year-old company Curtis 1000 feels brand new. Since we’ve always been about bringing value to our clients, we have armed ourselves with innovative ad-agency-quality ideas, invested in state-of-the-art technologies, and developed our capabilities to ensure implementation through just one supplier: Curtis 1000.
As a foundation for success, the Curtis 1000 advantage includes our affiliation with Taylor Corporation, one of the largest privately held companies in the U.S., as well as one of the top-10 providers of personalized communications in North America. A forward-thinking organization, our shared values and purpose of creating opportunity and security for our employees is at the core of everything we do. Taylor’s more than 80 affiliated companies with 14,000+ employees are located across North America, China and Europe, and serve over half of the Fortune 500 companies and millions of small businesses and consumers.
“Curtis 1000 is an equal opportunity employer of minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans.”