Compensation Analyst II (R5062)
Taylor Corporation is seeking an experienced Compensation Analyst to join their team in Eden Prairie, MN! The Compensation Analyst will be responsible for helping to develop, drive, and implement compensation programs, practices, and systems. This is an exciting opportunity for a qualified candidate who has excellent analytical skills, a comprehensive knowledge of compensation practices and can consult effectively with their business partners!
Schedule: 40 hours per week; Monday - Friday
- Consults with business and HR leaders on compensation matters including job evaluation, market pricing, FLSA, annual and off-cycle pay recommendations, and other business needs
- Leverage HR systems data and Excel to analyze the effectiveness of compensation programs and makes recommendations that support the organization’s business strategies. Create meaningful models, reports, metrics, dashboards, and insights
- Develops education and communications on compensation programs for employees, managers, business leaders, and HR
- Participates in annual compensation cycle including: salary budget planning, configuration and testing of technology, developing reports, monitoring spend, data management, and providing consulting on the process
- Audits compensation and related data and identifies/implements ways to improve data quality and integrity
- Identify, lead, and implement continuous improvement activities within the compensation team and across other centers of excellence
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in business, Human Resources, or related area and at least 2 years of experience in the field or in a related area
- Meticulous about detail and accuracy while working effectively in a fast-paced open office environment
- Innately curious with an aptitude to learn quickly
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong analytical, quantitative, and problem solving skills
- Ability to successfully lead multiple projects in a changing environment
- Proven relationship management skills and the ability to partner effectively and influence leaders
- 2+ years of experience with standard concepts and practices within Compensation
- Experience with Workday Compensation
About our Company
Our Total Rewards package of benefits and compensation reflects our bold commitment to creating opportunity and security for employees. We offer a competitive base salary, and an attractive benefit package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K, incentive compensation plan, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday pay.
Taylor Corporation, one of the largest privately held companies in the United States, provides innovative products, technologies and services that focus on the evolving needs – personal and business – of more than half of the Fortune 500 companies and millions of small businesses and consumers around the world. With more than 80 domestic and foreign subsidiaries, Taylor is recognized as one of the top 3 graphics communications companies in North America, delivering what matters most to its customers.
Taylor Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, visit www.taylorcorp.com.