Human Resources Business Partner (R7478)
Let Us Power Your Potential
Taylor Corporation is a dynamic, diversified company with big plans for the future ― and your career. We power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Taylor Corporation is seeking a Human Resources Business Partner to join our growing team in Mankato, MN. Critical to success in this role is a strong business acumen, ability to learn Taylor businesses, building strong and credible partnerships with leaders, and a willingness to work with business leaders to support culture and performance. The HRBP will partner with the business leaders and broker the appropriate resources from our HR Centers of Excellence: Talent Acquisition, Compensation, Benefits, Learning, and Performance and Internal Communications.
Your Schedule: Monday through Friday from 8AM – 5PM
- Provide HR consultation and support to a designated business unit.
- Apply knowledge and experience in a variety of HR functions like staffing, compensation, benefits, training, employee relations and supporting line leaders.
- Focus on strategic HR support to help support business growth and progression.
- Drive the creation of employee engagement plans and leadership accountability to shape the employee experience.
- Resolve employee relations issues, including investigations and disciplinary actions consistent with our mission of providing Opportunity & Security.
- Develop talent acquisition plans in collaboration with hiring managers and talent acquisition to ensure labor plans are met and resourced; recruit, source and interview prospective candidates thereby building an effective pipeline.
- Recommend and maintain equitable compensation programs aligned with the desired business outcomes.
- Ensure HR related customer contractual requirements are met, including Affirmative Action Plans and HIPAA compliance.
- Recommend operating policies and procedural improvements.
- Counsel leadership team concerning employee work-related issues such as staffing, disciplinary actions, performance improvement plans, and performance reviews.
- Assist in the development and administration of company recognition program.
- Ensure consistent implementation and application of company policies and procedures by the HRConnect team for assigned groups.
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 4+ years of related/relevant professional experience
- Strong HR knowledge across all disciplines; recruiting, compensation, benefits, employment law, learning & development, and employee relations
- Strong financial and operational business acumen needed
- Service-oriented individual with a high energy, positive and friendly demeanor
- Strong leadership skills with ability to influence
- Ability to respond to continually changing priorities and coordinate multiple projects
- Strong computer skills, including MS Office products and HRIS
We Strongly Prefer:
- HR Certification such as PHR or SPHR
- Experience coaching leaders to improve business process and people management
Here is how we are going to keep you safe in the workplace:
Our focus continues to be on our employees and their wellbeing, and we have taken steps to ensure your safety in all our facilities. The following are workplace safety guidelines in each of our Taylor locations:
- Work from home in accordance with CDC and state guidelines
- Masks are provided and required in all our facilities
- Employees will maintain at least 6 feet of distance whenever possible
- We have hand sanitizer and soap & water readily available
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of high traffic areas
- Communication & Action Plans if one of our employees shows symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19
About Our Company
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions.
We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more!
Taylor is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.