Maintenance Technician (R8743)
Come Work with Us!
Taylor Corporation is a growing, dynamic company with big plans for the future ― and our people. Family owned and proud of it, we power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re in this for the long haul.
Ready to build a career? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Taylor Communications is seeking a Maintenance Technician in Fresno, California to enhance the success of the operation by maintaining, troubleshooting, diagnosing, and repairing a variety of production, support, and facilities equipment.Shift Available:
Monday—Friday, 2:00pm -10:30pm
- Adhere to all safety rules and work safely.
- Perform preventative maintenance on production, support, and facilities equipment.
- Perform emergency repairs.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and make repairs related to electrical, electronic, hydraulic, and pneumatic systems.
- Work effectively with production employees to reduce equipment downtime and improve efficiency.
- Complete all required documentation; keep accurate records.
- Create requisitions for equipment and parts ordering.
- Work effectively with equipment/parts suppliers and external service providers.
- Maintain housekeeping in Maintenance area(s).
- Perform a variety of duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 3 years Maintenance Technician or equivalent experience.
- Computer skills.
- Knowledge related to electrical, electronic, hydraulic, and pneumatic systems and related measuring equipment.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Analytical and mathematical ability.
- Attention to detail and organization.
- Manufacturing experience.
- Time management and prioritization.
- Communication skills.
- Flexographic printing experience.
- 5 years Maintenance Technician or equivalent experience.
- Maintenance-related education.
Here is how we are going to keep you safe in the workplace:
Our focus continues to be on our employees and their wellbeing, and we have taken steps to ensure your safety in all our facilities. The following are workplace safety guidelines in each of our Taylor locations:
- Masks are provided and will be required in all our facilities
- Employees will maintain at least 6 feet of distance whenever possible
- We have hand sanitizer and soap & water readily available
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of high traffic areas
- Communication & Action Plans if one of our employees shows symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19
About Our Company
Taylor Communications is a go-to-market subsidiary of Taylor Corporation. For more than a century, we've been providing outstanding service and developing innovative products that leverage the technology of our time. By providing market-specific insights and a compelling portfolio of solutions to the healthcare, financial services, commercial and industrial markets, we have become the recognized leader in the management and execution of mission-critical communications.
For more information, visit www.taylorcommunications.com.
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 10,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Taylor Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.