Shipping Coordinator (Part Time) (R2874)
Taylor Corporation helps the most recognized brands promote and execute their business effectively. Our innovative corporate culture, employee development, and community partnerships make us excited to be an Employer of Choice.
Our Team is growing, and we’re interested in people who embrace change, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and love to build. Investing in people is our 1st priority, which is why we offer competitive compensation & benefits, training & development, job security, and career growth.
Precision Press is seeking is adding a part time shipping coordinator to assist in all shipping functions which include, but are not limited to quality control, checking in orders, boxing, labeling, and moving skids/parcels, all while maintaining excellent quality and production standards. You must be highly motivated with a great work ethic and work well individually and in a team setting. You must also be able to multi-task and work well in a fast paced environment.
- Monday through Friday
- 3:30 PM to 9:00 PM. Overtime opportunities available.
- Perform quality control review of each order.
- Check-in orders.
- Aggregate and package/prepare orders for shipping via parcel and LTL carriers.
- Utilize PC-based systems to prepare shipping documents and labels.
- Maintain a clean working environment and maintain equipment needed to ship orders timely
- Follow safety requirements for the position
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- High school diploma/GED
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, and meet set deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Basic computer knowledge required
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds on a consistent basis
- Experience in Pick/Packing
- Experience with UPS and FedEx software
- 2 to 4 years of experience in a related environment
About Precision Press:
We are a growing, high energy company that provides diverse product lines that are sold throughout the world! We are not only committed but passionate about providing top quality products at competitive prices. We back up our products with customer service that is second to none.
Our employees are the foundation to our success. We strive to provide our employees with opportunities for success both at work and personally. We feel strongly about our commitment to create security and well being for all employees.
We value a work-life balance and the overall well-being of our employees. You'll see that reflected in our comprehensive benefits package. We offer a competitive benefit package including health, dental & vision insurance, life insurance, 401(k) plan, profit sharing, PTO (paid time off), Holiday pay and other benefits that help inspire our employees to stay and grow with us.