Sales Enablement Specialist (R8536)
Let Us Power Your Potential
Taylor Corporation is a dynamic, diversified company with big plans for the future ― and your career. We power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Taylor Corporation is seeking a Sales Enablement Specialist to join their Marketing Center of Excellence (COE) team in Eden Prairie or North Mankato, MN!
- Work collaboratively with Marketing COE (Center of Excellence) leaders to understand sales and marketing initiatives and timing in order to make sure all content is consistently added, tagged and made available to sales via our content management system and Salesforce.com as needed.
- Own the content user’s experience from beginning to end in accessing and using content made available by marketing via our content management system and Salesforce.com.
- Conduct one-on-one and group training on how to find and use marketing content.
- Collect user likes/dislikes and uses this knowledge to drive increased effectiveness.
- Collect, assimilate, and translate customer needs into technical documents that drive system priorities and development.
- Act as a key liaison between sales and marketing leaders to ensure there is a consistent way of accessing and using marketing content, regardless of the Business Unit or sales/marketing leader.
- Lead process improvement and digital adoption initiatives to ensure sales has the necessary tools it needs to drive significant growth.
- Measure, monitor and report content usage and makes improvement recommendations.
- Develop and maintains effective working relationships with stakeholders throughout the organization to effectively develop and implement projects.
- Provide timely and effective project management and team communication to ensure a smooth go-to-market process.
- Keep a constant pulse on industry-leading content management and digital adoption platforms and trends to ensure we are aware and learning from best practices.
- Develop, modify and continually improve marketing collateral and sales presentations to meet sales needs.
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Sales or Marketing.
- At least 3 years of experience in creating and executing multi-faceted marketing programs from concept through launch.
- Experience in planning, populating, maintaining and ensuring marketing content is easily found, used, monitored and used in decision-making.
- Proven ability to come up with creative solutions for complex problems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Willingness to lead presentations and trainings on a weekly basis.
- Comfort speaking daily to salespeople throughout the organization to troubleshoot and train them on our content management system.
- Innate ability to proactively identify and conduct individual training as necessary.
- Self-starter who is responsible for initiating and staying focused on high-priority projects that meet organizational needs.
- Ability to make decisions, troubleshoot and problem solve.
- Ability to plan, organize, prioritize and coordinate efficiently.
- Ability to lead and work cross-functionally to ensure all stakeholder’s needs are met.
- Ability to identify and tap into internal and external resources to leverage and/or integrate best practices into our road map.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office and/or Google Drive applications and understanding of CRM.
- Acts with a sense of urgency and is able to manage many priorities within demanding timeframes.
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create a results driven, team oriented environment.
- Capacity to assume more significant responsibilities over time.
Here is how we are going to keep you safe in the workplace:
Our focus continues to be on our employees and their wellbeing, and we have taken steps to ensure your safety in all our facilities. The following are workplace safety guidelines in each of our Taylor locations:
- Work from home in accordance with CDC and state guidelines
- Masks are provided and required in all our facilities
- Employees will maintain at least 6 feet of distance whenever possible
- We have hand sanitizer and soap & water readily available
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of high traffic areas
- Communication & Action Plans if one of our employees shows symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Taylor Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.