Social Media Strategist (R7675)
Let Us Power Your Potential
Taylor Corporation is a dynamic, diversified company with big plans for the future ― and your career. We power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Taylor Corporation is looking for a Social Media Strategist to join their Marketing team! As a Social Media Strategist, you will be a part of the Marketing Center of Excellence (COE) team and play a critical role in positioning the company as a thought leader in its industry. You will plan our social strategy across a diverse set of product lines, markets and personas and compose an editorial calendar that aligns with business goals and objectives. You will develop topic ideas, write short and long-form posts, and schedule publication across appropriate channels. You will assess the performance of company social channels and look for opportunities to consolidate and streamline them to support Taylor’s master brand strategy.
- Establish goals and strategies to raise the company’s profile on social media and engagement with target audiences; assess which channels are best for different business objectives.
- Define appropriate metrics and track results to evaluate performance in social channels (i.e., number of followers, engagement with prospects).
- Create a comprehensive editorial calendar that outlines frequent posting across multiple channels to publicize company news and events, support revenue generation and talent recruiting in B2B business units, and build the reputation of senior leaders.
- Collaborate with marketers across the organization to gather insights, understand target personas and business plans. Write posts that generate awareness and support our value proposition. Work with creative teams to facilitate preparation of artwork for social posts.
- Leverage existing content from the company's website and blogs to boost views and engagement.
- Position senior executives as influencers in their chosen markets by developing relevant content for them and presenting it in engaging ways that generate followers. This may include
- Understand company SEO strategies in order to create posts that reinforce target keywords and help position Taylor as a leader across its chosen markets and product lines.
- Support paid advertising campaigns that use social media.
- Support visibility of company news through public relations tactics as appropriate.
- Stay abreast of latest social media techniques and how they integrate with other digital marketing tactics to boost engagement and lead generation.
- Perform other duties as assigned to support targeted, timely publication of relevant content for use in social channels.
You Must Have:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, journalism, or a related field
- 5 – 7 years of B2B experience in social media planning and execution, digital marketing, content development, and/or a related area
- Demonstrated success in leveraging diverse social channels to drive engagement and conversion
- Skilled in creating, editing, and promoting written and visual content
- Independent, self-starter, adaptable
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized
- Critical thinker and analytical
- Solid judgment with the ability to anticipate sensitivities of target audiences
- Knowledge of digital marketing and marketing strategy
Here is how we are going to keep you safe in the workplace:
Our focus continues to be on our employees and their wellbeing, and we have taken steps to ensure your safety in all our facilities. The following are workplace safety guidelines in each of our Taylor locations:
- Work from home in accordance with CDC and state guidelines
- Masks are provided and required in all our facilities
- Employees will maintain at least 6 feet of distance whenever possible
- We have hand sanitizer and soap & water readily available
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of high traffic areas
- Communication & Action Plans if one of our employees shows symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Taylor Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.