Senior Tax Accountant (R7437)
Let Us Power Your Potential
Taylor Corporation is a dynamic, diversified company with big plans for the future ― and your career. We power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Taylor Corporation is looking for a Senior Tax Accountant in North Mankato, MN. This person is responsibility for preparing Federal and State Income Tax Returns; Franchise Tax Returns; Sales and Use Tax Returns; and other projects for our Tax and Accounting departments. This person will also assist with external audits, research tax matters and document conclusions along with formulating and delivering innovative tax planning and savings strategies.
- Prepares Federal and State Income Tax Returns.
- Prepares Franchise Tax Returns.
- Prepares Sales and Use Tax Returns.
- Assists in external audits.
- Researches tax matters and documents conclusions along with formulating and delivering innovative tax planning and cost savings strategies.
- Provides financial presentations and training to departments and/or companies as needed.
You Must Have:
- Associates Degree in Accounting plus a minimum 2 years related experience; Bachelor Degree in Accounting preferred.
- Knowledge of Accounting/Tax principles and practices.
- Ability to communicate effectively through written and oral in a courteous, professional and timely manner.
- Ability to conceptualize, organize and explain.
- Attention to detail, alertness and accuracy.
- Ability to plan, organize, multi-task and strong attention to details.
- Ability to learn and use computer software such as MS Office (Word, Excel). Experience working with ERP systems a plus.
Here is how we are going to keep you safe in the workplace:
Our focus continues to be on our employees and their wellbeing, and we have taken steps to ensure your safety in all our facilities. The following are workplace safety guidelines in each of our Taylor locations:
- Work from home in accordance with CDC and state guidelines
- Masks are provided and required in all our facilities
- Employees will maintain at least 6 feet of distance whenever possible
- We have hand sanitizer and soap & water readily available
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of high traffic areas
- Communication & Action Plans if one of our employees shows symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Taylor Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.