Temporary Customer Service Center Representatives (Full Time and Part Time Opportunities Available!) (R8744)
Come Work with Us!
Taylor Corporation is a growing, dynamic company with big plans for the future ― and our people. Family owned and proud of it, we power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re in this for the long haul.
Ready to build a career? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: The Occasions Group, a Taylor Corporation company, is seeking Temporary Customer Service Center Representatives to join their team in Rexburg, ID! In this position, you will be responsible for processing customer orders received by mail, telephone, internet or fax, handling questions, and resolving customer concerns or complaints.
Your Schedule: We have opportunities for those looking for full time or part time work! Our needs consist of:
- Monday – Friday 7a – 12p
- Monday – Friday 12p – 6p
- Monday – Friday 8:30a – 5p
- Informs customer of pricing, product specifications/detail, offers customers other related items, shipping dates, anticipated delays, or any additional information needed
- Shares details with customers on additional offerings to provide value added service
- Answers customer questions and responds to concerns/problems the customer is experiencing and follows through on problems making it clear to the customer that they are important
- Enters customer and order data into computer to determine total cost and/or begin expediting order
- Works with appropriate departments as necessary to fulfill the customer’s needs over the phone
- Confers with appropriate department to expedite shipments
- Enters rework orders, change orders, and updates to orders in an expedient manner
- Applies credits, reprints, and handles in-coming orders
- Develops and maintains relationship with customers
- Provides feedback to marketing and management for future product enhancements based on customer feedback
- Maintains a minimum standard of performance as measured by the department - these measurements may change from time to time and shall be clearly communicated to the rep
- Additional duties for rep may include processing other commercial orders as assigned by the supervisor
You Must Have:
- High school diploma or GED
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong Sales skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to be well organized and able to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proficiency in MS Office, Excel, and database management
We Would Prefer:
- Previous call center, sales, or related experience
- Intermediate to advanced-level computer knowledge and software proficiency in MS Office and Excel
- Effective written and oral communication skills with the ability to comprehend and follow detailed instructions
- Ability to remain pleasant under extreme pressure and during difficult circumstances; ability to be cheerful, trustworthy, loyal to those who are absent
- Someone who strives for continuous improvement and has an “Always a Better Way (ABW)” mentality
- Embraces personal as well as shared responsibility and accountability
Here is how we are going to keep you safe in the workplace:
Our focus continues to be on our employees and their wellbeing, and we have taken steps to ensure your safety in all our facilities. The following are workplace safety guidelines in each of our Taylor locations, in accordance with CDC and state guidelines:
- Masks are provided and required in all our facilities
- Employees will maintain at least 6 feet of distance whenever possible
- We have hand sanitizer and soap & water readily available
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of high traffic areas
- Communication & Action Plans if one of our employees shows symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Taylor Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.