Marketing Specialist (Pre-Sales) (R7163)
Let Us Power Your Potential
Taylor Corporation is a dynamic marketing leader with big plans for the future ― and your career. We power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Your Opportunity: Taylor Corporation is seeking a Marketing Specialist to join their team! This position supports the Marketing Business Partner function within the Marketing Center of Excellence shared services team. This team supports assigned solutions within the business to achieve profitable growth and customer loyalty through effective marketing strategies.
The primary role of the Pre-Sales Marketing Specialist is to support the development, design and deliverables of sales support materials for all business units and sales channels. In addition, this role will support the development and execution of marketing strategies in collaboration with business solution leaders and COE shared service partners to develop and execute marketing initiatives that build brand awareness, drive revenue and product engagement.
- Generate all-new designs, as well as updating existing pieces for print and digital collateral for new prospects and existing customers.
- Create visual designs that effectively meet client expectations while adhering to corporate or product brand identity, including the design of print/screen layouts, color palettes, typography, user interface elements, and icons.
- Work both independently and collaboratively at varying capacities; leading projects individually, leading projects in partnership with a teammate or supporting portions of projects led by management.
- Capable of organizing, prioritizing and multitasking in a deadline-intensive environment, while adjusting focus based on shifting priorities.
- Deliver work on time and with consistent attention to detail, relying on your own experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Develop a deep understanding of assigned solutions, market and business strategy through regular communication and established partnership with business leaders and internal departments, to deliver against defined goals/objectives.
- Assist in the development of overall marketing strategies, identifying marketing tools and timing necessary to effectively execute plans.
- In collaboration with sales and the business unit, develop content for sales tools that support the selling process, including presentation materials, collateral, and microsites.
- Coordinate the development, content, accuracy, production and distribution for printed collateral and promotional materials.
- Ensure communications reflect the voice and positioning of the business’s brand in the market.
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or related field
- A few years of demonstrated experience working as a Graphic Designer, including content writing and proofreading
- Knowledge of print design
- High degree of creativity
- Strong communication skills: verbal, written, and utilizing online conferencing tools
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Cloud
- Exceptional copywriting, editing, and proofing skills
Here is how we are going to keep you safe in the workplace:
Our focus continues to be on our employees and their wellbeing, and we have taken steps to ensure your safety in all our facilities. The following are workplace safety guidelines in each of our Taylor locations:
- Masks are provided and required in all our facilities
- Employees will maintain at least 6 feet of distance whenever possible
- We have hand sanitizer and soap & water readily available
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of high traffic areas
- Communication & Action Plans if one of our employees shows symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Taylor Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.