Manager, Financial Analysis (R6200)
Taylor Communications, Inc. has big plans for the future and we need talented leaders to get us there. We power the world’s leading brands ― and our employees’ careers ― by unlocking potential everywhere we see it. If you love to lead, are open to new ideas and inspire the best in others, we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for professionals like you.
Want to be part of something powerful? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Taylor Communications, Inc. is looking to add a Manager of Financial Planning & Analysis to help lead the Dayton, OH team. As a Manager in our Financial Planning and Analysis, you will be responsible for providing timely and accurate financial guidance and analytics to senior management as well as all levels of business unit management in order to provide financial guidance, strategic investment analysis and information to key decision-making in pursuit of the company’s financial and operational objectives.
- Participate as a member of the financial management team in determination of strategic direction and monitoring and implementing corrective actions if needed to ensure financial and operational objectives are being achieved.
- Provide business/financial analysis and decision support that allows management to evaluate alternatives, make fact-based decisions, and evaluate the consequences of decisions.
- Develop and prepare month-end performance dashboard and present results to cross functional executive management team.
- Provide management reports to multiple internal customers to help them better manage their areas of responsibility.
- Manage development and distribution of all consolidated month-end P&L reporting
- Assist in development of annual operating plan and long-term forecasts.
- Conduct reviews of business processes to identify and improve non-value added practices.
- Perform special projects as needed.
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business
- 8+ years of experience in financial planning and analysis including staff direction responsibility.
- Financial analysis experience supporting manufacturing environment
- Demonstrated ability to evaluate business processes in a broad context.
- Possess a consultative mindset that promotes improvements in operating effectiveness, efficiency and net income.
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Demonstrated ability to communicate with all levels of staff and management to direct activities and obtain management's agreement when corrective action is required.
- The ability to manage and coordinate multiple activities and shifting priorities under tight timeframes
- Self-starter who can manage projects so that areas of greatest risk are reviewed and issues are covered with management.
- Change agent focus.
- Ability to get results and can proactively and autonomously drive initiatives and projects from start to finish.
- Team player that thrives in both leadership and individual contributor assignments with ability to be an influential member of senior management team responsible for setting business strategies.
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to drive issues to resolution.
- PC literate with a proficiency in Microsoft Excel
We Would Also Prefer:
- MBA, CPA or CMA
- Previously served as primary financial partner to functional or divisional leadership with full P/L responsibility.
- Experience working with multiple ERP’s and large databases.
Here is how we are going to keep you safe in the workplace:
Our focus continues to be on our employees and their wellbeing, and we have taken steps to ensure your safety in all our facilities. The following are workplace safety guidelines in each of our Taylor locations:
- Masks are provided and will be required in all our facilities
- Employees will maintain at least 6 feet of distance whenever possible
- We have hand sanitizer and soap & water readily available
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of high traffic areas
- Communication & Action Plans if one of our employees shows symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions.
Taylor Communications, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.