Manager, Quality Assurance (R8807)
Taylor Corporation has big plans for the future and we need talented leaders to get us there. We power the world’s leading brands ― and our employees’ careers ― by unlocking potential everywhere we see it. If you love to lead, are open to new ideas and inspire the best in others, we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for professionals like you.
Want to be part of something powerful? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Travel Tags is looking for a Quality Assurance Manager in our Inver Grove Heights, MN location.
- Drive continuous improvements consistent with ISO 9001-2015 quality standard.
- Ensure satisfactory performance in all areas of the quality system, such as Corrective/Preventive Actions, Document Control, Audits, Inspections, Containment, Supplier Quality, Customer Feedback, Quality Management Review.
- Maintain compliance to other applicable standards such as PCI, AIB, socially responsible sourcing standards, data security, and consumer product regulations.
- Provide responses to customer enquiries on quality issues and other matters related to quality process and capabilities.
- Actively interact with internal stakeholders through hands-on participation and contribution in cross-functional projects and company initiatives.
- Serve as subject matter expert in the areas of quality, lean six sigma tools and continuous improvement methods.
- Direct, manage, develop, and mentor a team of quality analysts and inspectors.
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, technology, science, applied mathematics, applied statistics or other related quantitative fields.
- 5+ years of experience in manufacturing quality assurance process, measurement process, electronic data process, relational databases and data reporting systems.
- 3+ years in a managerial role with direct reports.
- Six Sigma Black Belt training.
- ASQ or comparable certification as auditor, quality excellence, or quality engineer.
We Would Also Prefer:
- Masters of Business Administration.
- 3+ years of experience championing Lean best practices and process improvement methodology.
- Extensive experience interacting and communicating directly with customers.
- Experience facilitating group activities, such as brainstorming sessions, root-cause analysis, process mapping, and consensus meetings.
- Experience with PCI standards.
- Master Black Belt training.
Here is how we are going to keep you safe in the workplace:
Our focus continues to be on our employees and their wellbeing, and we have taken steps to ensure your safety in all our facilities. The following are workplace safety guidelines in each of our Taylor locations:
- Work from home in accordance with CDC and state guidelines
- Masks are provided and required in all our facilities
- Employees will maintain at least 6 feet of distance whenever possible
- We have hand sanitizer and soap & water readily available
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of high traffic areas
- Communication & Action Plans if one of our employees shows symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Travel Tags is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.