Business Analyst (R8904)
Let Us Power Your Potential
Taylor Corporation is a dynamic, diversified company with big plans for the future ― and your career. We power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Venture Solutions is looking for a Business Analyst. The Business Analyst is responsible for understanding the workings of multiple web platforms and the specifics of those platform’s integration with multiple client systems. This role supports and understands development efforts to implement changes in the web platforms intended to enhance functionality and/or business efficiencies facilitating this work with heavy reliance on team based processes. Will operate in a fast-paced agile working environment.
- Review, analyze and evaluate impacts of development requests
- Assist Tech Leads in defining and documenting development tasks and accompanying acceptance criteria / quality Assurant requirements
- Interface with development teams during the sprint cycle providing consultation and clarifications as needed
- Perform acceptance testing of work produced by development teams prior to making these changes available to the client
- Oversee and manage the code promotion process through various server environments
- Interface with both internal and client business owners to identify issues and obtain clarification/direction
- Manage reporting of sprint status to stakeholders via updating sprint task boards
- Data entry and task completion to support web property set up and maintenance
- Assist in the development of documentation for new functionality and procedures
You Must Have:
- Good project management skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to adapt easily as procedure and/or business needs change
- Skilled at utilizing dotted line relationships to influence behaviors and accomplish objectives
- Able to escalate and make problems visible to facilitate completion of initiatives and commitments
- SQL knowledge will be useful
- Familiarity with project management tools such as TFS or Jira will be useful
- Familiarity with Agile methodology will be useful
We Would Also Prefer:
- 4+ years’ experience as a Business Analyst
Here is how we are going to keep you safe in the workplace:
Our focus continues to be on our employees and their wellbeing, and we have taken steps to ensure your safety in all our facilities. The following are workplace safety guidelines in each of our Taylor locations:
- Work from home in accordance with CDC and state guidelines
- Masks are provided and required in all our facilities
- Employees will maintain at least 6 feet of distance whenever possible
- We have hand sanitizer and soap & water readily available
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of high traffic areas
- Communication & Action Plans if one of our employees shows symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Venture Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.