Technical Sales Support Specialist (R4497)
Let Us Power Your Potential
Taylor Corporation is a dynamic, diversified company with big plans for the future ― and your career. We power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, and more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Taylor Communications is seeking a Technical Sales Support Specialist to work out of our Arden Hills, MN location. The position is responsible for researching and understanding the needs of the client and helping define the overall technical and business solution. This person will work with internal sales resources to prepare and deliver compelling service and product offerings. He/she will also be responsible for answering in-depth sales and client questions and inquiries. The Technical Sales Support Specialist will combine a deep understanding of business issues and all product offerings to define solutions for clients that provide key business value
- Act as liaison and participate in defining technology solutions to solve complex, multidisciplinary business problems with long-term implication
- Gathering requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, site visits, and workflow analysis.
- Develop proposals, RFP responses, standardized project plans, process flowers, guidelines and other appropriate documentation.
- Develop relationship with sales, manufacturing, corporate and IT groups.
- Provide expertise to clients, vendor, sales, management and customer service to ensure timely, quality resolution of support issues of all levels of complexity.
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related discipline preferred
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Strong interpersonal, communication and customer-facing skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Experience in writing business documents including scope and developing a Statement of Work
- Strong pricing and financial analysis skills
- Strong pc and web based software skills.
- Ability to travel up to 20%
We Would Also Prefer:
- 2+ years of experience in working directly with clients
- Excellent interpersonal skills and highly experienced at dealing with clients/users at all levels.
- Excellent understanding of the technology life cycles, concepts, and practices.
- Evidence of troubleshooting and solving problems in a highly technical client focused service environment
- Fundamental understanding of data, data processing and data security
- Fundamental understanding cloud base platforms and hosted web hosted environments
- Fundamental understanding of manufacturing and production processes
- Fundamental understanding of USPS product and services
About Taylor Corporation
As a foundation for success, the Taylor Communications Advantage includes our affiliation with Taylor Corporation, one of the largest privately held companies in the U.S., as well as one of the top 3 personalized marketing solutions providers in North America. We solve complex communication challenges for more than half of the Fortune 500 and have a tight-knit team of 12,000 employees nationwide. Life at Taylor is fast-paced and ideal for those who love to grow. We’re also big on work-life balance and you’ll see that in our comprehensive benefits package. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Taylor Communications is a recognized leader in the healthcare, financial services, retail and industrial markets. With over a century of expertise and a solutions-driven portfolio, the company helps its customers advance their reputations through improved communication with consumers, patients, employees and other stakeholders.