Marketing Specialist (R8727)
Let Us Power Your Potential
Taylor Corporation is a dynamic, diversified company with big plans for the future ― and your career. We power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Taylor Corporation is looking for an experienced Marketing Specialist! In this role, you will support the Marketing Business Partner function within our Marketing Center of Excellence shared services team. This team supports assigned solutions within the business to achieve profitable growth and customer loyalty through effective marketing strategies.
- Develop a deep understanding of assigned solutions, markets and business strategy through regular communication and partnership with business and sales leaders, then craft go-to-market strategies to address business challenges and customer needs
- Assist in creating powerful “outside-in” narratives and stories that provide the fuel for sales to grow, grow quickly, and expand markets
- Capable of organizing, prioritizing and multitasking in a deadline-intensive environment, while adjusting focus based on shifting priorities
- Support the sales teams in meeting customer needs by assisting in the development of marketing strategies, identifying marketing tools and timing necessary to effectively execute plans, and managing project deliverables with internal stakeholders
- Follow and analyze trends in the marketplace to aid in market research that will allow you to proactively identify potential solutions to bring forth to internal stakeholders, and launch programs on regular cadence to support sales teams
- Coordinate the development, content, accuracy, creative and distribution for sales tools, and support the launch of programs and facilitation of sales trainings, ensuring communications reflect the voice and positioning of the business’s brand in the market
- Work both independently and collaboratively at varying capacities; leading projects individually, leading projects in partnership with a teammate or supporting portions of projects led by management
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field
- 2+ years of demonstrated experience in marketing or related field
- Desired industry experience in the area of customer communications including compliance, security, and regulatory expertise and insight
- Ability to be flexible, adaptable, and exhibit a strong ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Well-developed organizational, interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Experience with social media platforms, web content development, and awareness
- Proficient with Windows-based Microsoft Office applications (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Google (Drive, Slides, Sheets, Docs) and Dropbox
Here is how we are going to keep you safe in the workplace:
Our focus continues to be on our employees and their wellbeing, and we have taken steps to ensure your safety in all our facilities. The following are workplace safety guidelines in each of our Taylor locations:
- Masks are provided and required in all our facilities
- Employees will maintain at least 6 feet of distance whenever possible
- We have hand sanitizer and soap & water readily available
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of high traffic areas
- Communication & Action Plans if one of our employees shows symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Taylor Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.