2nd Shift Team Lead, Production-Ops & Support (R8939)
Let Us Power Your Potential
Taylor Corporation is a dynamic, diversified company with big plans for the future ― and your career. We power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Venture Solutions, Inc., a member of the Taylor Corporation family of companies, is seeking a 2nd Shift Team Lead to join the team at our Grove City, OH, facility!
- 3:00 PM to 11:00 PM
- Monday – Friday with overtime as required.
- Perform all tasks to ensure a safe work environment.
- Work as a team member by interacting and communicating with fellow associates in a cooperative, constructive manner.
- Assign work and jobs to people and tables to achieve maximum throughput and efficiency.
- Organize orders to be kitted in an efficient manner.
- Schedule and re-prioritize jobs to ensure on time delivery.
- Inspect all kitting jobs and materials and complete a check list before operation.
- Works under the direction of the Manufacturing Supervisor or Manager.
- Perform tasks in various functional areas within the production and warehouse areas as needed.
You Must Have:
- Regular and reliable attendance is required.
- Operate equipment in an incident and accident free manner.
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent combination of experience, education and/or training.
- 1+ related experience; or any equivalent combination of acceptable training, education, and experience.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Basic PC skills to include email, Microsoft Word, Excel and inventory programs.
- Ability to complete and maintain logs accurately and timely.
- Basic math skills including addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, fractions, percentages and decimals.
- Knowledge of or ability to learn computerized production tracking systems and data entry.
- Demonstrated record of good attendance and punctuality.
We Would Also Prefer:
- Experience in a fast-paced job shop type of manufacturing environment.
Here is how we are going to keep you safe in the workplace:
Our focus continues to be on our employees and their wellbeing, and we have taken steps to ensure your safety in all our facilities. The following are workplace safety guidelines in each of our Taylor locations:
- Masks are provided and will be required in all our facilities
- Employees will maintain at least 6 feet of distance whenever possible
- We have hand sanitizer and soap & water readily available
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of high traffic areas
- Communication & Action Plans if one of our employees shows symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Taylor Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.