Promotional Products/Vendor Manager (R4008)
Taylor Corporation has big plans for the future and we need talented leaders to get us there. We power the world’s leading brands ― and our employees’ careers ― by unlocking potential everywhere we see it. If you love to lead, are open to new ideas and inspire the best in others, we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for professionals like you.
Want to be part of something powerful? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: We are looking for a Commodity Manager experienced in promotional products and vendor management to manage our suppliers and optimize our promotional product offerings
- Negotiate supplier contracts
- Provide vendor recommendations and product alternatives
- Work through quality issues and A/P issues
- Insource, work with merchandising teams on new offerings
- Communicate with our global sourcing brokers and direct contact to overseas subcontractors.
You Must Have:
- Bachelor Degree and/or 5+ years Procurement and Vendor Management experience within the promo market.
- Extensive knowledge of the ASI database and the various promo products produced both locally and globally.
- Experience in contract negotiations, compliance & safety, logistics, and global sourcing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
We Would Also Prefer:
- Advanced Excel skills
About Taylor Corporation
Taylor Corporation is one of the top 3 graphic communications companies in North America. We solve complex communication challenges for more than half of the Fortune 500 by continuously investing in the latest technology and the best talent. Fast-paced and forward-looking, Taylor rewards those who can grow our business ― and our people. Work-life balance is a priority here and you’ll see that in our compensation and benefits package as well. In addition to competitive pay and lucrative incentives, we offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ long-term potential.