Shipping Clerk-5 (R3489)
Taylor Communications is seeking a Shipping / Special Handling Clerk in Jeffersonville, IN to analyze, plan, prepare overnight shipments and special handling shipping requests, in compliance with job specifications and in accordance with company quality standards and procedures.
- Monday - Friday
- Prepare items for shipment as noted on the work order/job ticket.
- Determine method of shipment
- Examine outgoing shipments and make sure they conform with specifications
- Maintain inventory of shipping materials as well as supplies
- Coordinate with Production Team to produce and prioritize jobs, and when necessary reorganize to meet deadline changes and updates.
- Operate collator to produce customized jobs.
- Visually inspect forms throughout run for quality checks and numbering sequence.
- Clean and maintain equipment and work area
- H.S. Diploma or equivalent
- High degree attention to detail
- High degree of analytical and mathematical ability
- Must be able to read and understand written instructions.
- Need high degree of analytical ability
- Must be able to communicate with other peers, Customer Service and Management to ensure customer requirements are completed daily.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
About Our Company
We offer an attractive compensation package, including a competitive base salary, and a competitive benefit package including health, dental & vision insurance, 401K plan, profit sharing, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday Pay.
Taylor Communications is a recognized leader in the healthcare, financial services, retail and industrial markets. With over a century of expertise and a solutions-driven portfolio, the company helps its customers advance their reputations through improved communication with consumers, patients, employees and other stakeholders.
As a foundation for success, the Taylor Communications Advantage includes our affiliation with Taylor Corporation, one of the largest privately held companies in the U.S., as well as one of the top 3 personalized marketing solutions providers in North America. A forward-thinking organization, our shared values and purpose of creating opportunity and security for our employees is at the core of everything we do. Taylor’s more than 80 affiliated companies with 12,000+ employees are located across North America, Europe, Bulgaria China, India, and the Philippines, and serve over half of the Fortune 500 companies and millions of small businesses and consumers.