Client Relationship Manager (R6963)
Let Us Power Your Potential
Taylor Corporation is a dynamic, diversified company with big plans for the future ― and your career. We power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Curtis 1000, a Taylor Corporation company, is seeking a motivated Client Relationship Manager to join their team in either the Bloomington, IL; Chicago, IL; or St. Louis, MO areas. In this role, you will be the day-to-day contact with our customers and be the "face" of our company. You will provide business solutions to our customers and prospects through a consultative approach. You will be responsible for maintaining and growing our customer base and increasing revenue by qualifying customer needs and recommending solutions in the form of high-quality products and services.
In this role, you will manage and grow a territory selling in a business-to-business environment spanning several key industries. You will be selling products, services, and solutions that every business can use. The company provides extensive training and the strength and support that only a strong national company can provide. You will be joining a strong team of Sales Representatives that are dynamic market leaders from coast to coast!
- Attain new business goals by identifying and developing strategic opportunities and selling technology-centric solutions to upper mid-market companies.
- Develop and grow assigned territory while achieving all targeted revenue goals through a combination of self-owned and shared account interaction and development.
- Prospect to find and cultivate the proper customer target base.
- Develop action plans to convert qualified prospects to active customers.
- Represent Curtis 1000 in a manner that addresses the customers’ technology needs by aligning our products/services in the form of a customer value-based “bundled solution.”
- Deliver effective presentations and demos at the executive level to gain customer engagement.
- Develop appropriate service, product, and technology solutions for targeted accounts.
- Lead implementation of Key Accounts, including:
- Leading the development and execution of contracts
- Evaluating and modifying customer and company workflows
- Developing and communicating production and distribution strategies
- Working with clients to address non-compliance issues
You Must Have:
- Demonstrated ability to sell program solutions that include non-product benefits.
- Demonstrated closing skills: Must have a proven track record of closing significant new business directly and consistently.
- Communication skills: Strong comfort level on the phone, in-person, and over virtual meetings; excellent organization, communication and interpersonal skills, both oral and written, to include networking, cold calling, group/individual presentations and contract negotiation.
- Ability to develop effective relationships internally and externally.
- Ability to develop and comfortably present complex information to executive level audiences.
- Ability to travel.
- A minimum of a high school degree.
- Background in direct mail and/or commercial print.
Here is how we are going to keep you safe in the workplace:
Our focus continues to be on our employees and their wellbeing, and we have taken steps to ensure your safety in all our facilities. The following are workplace safety guidelines in each of our Taylor locations:
- Masks are provided and will be required in all our facilities
- Employees will maintain at least 6 feet of distance whenever possible
- We have hand sanitizer and soap & water readily available
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of high traffic areas
- Communication & Action Plans if one of our employees shows symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19
About Our Company
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Curtis 1000, a business communications company, is as dedicated to our employees as they are to helping our clients express their uniqueness while improving their operational efficiency. Our direct marketing and communications process/print management solutions are individually tailored for each client to maximize results internally and in their markets.
Even as a 130-year-old company Curtis 1000 feels brand new. Since we’ve always been about bringing value to our clients, we have armed ourselves with innovative ad-agency-quality ideas, invested in state-of-the-art technologies, and developed our capabilities to ensure implementation through just one supplier: Curtis 1000.
As a foundation for success, the Curtis 1000 advantage includes our affiliation with Taylor Corporation, one of the largest privately held companies in the U.S., as well as one of the top-10 providers of personalized communications in North America. A forward-thinking organization, our shared values and purpose of creating opportunity and security for our employees is at the core of everything we do. Taylor’s more than 80 affiliated companies with 14,000+ employees are located across North America, China and Europe, and serve over half of the Fortune 500 companies and millions of small businesses and consumers.
Curtis 1000 is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.